Author Topic: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher  (Read 412670 times)

huhn

Re: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher
« Reply #3856 on: September 01, 2017, 07:02:58 PM »
I am to  stupid to send a  picture, maybe somebody else can do it  for me

NeuralgicNeurotic

• Charter Member and Volunteer
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3857 on: September 01, 2017, 07:09:39 PM »

There you go huhn.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3858 on: September 03, 2017, 12:26:05 PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

Managing the crew is a lot less stressful since we got rid of Sir Cumfrance + his partner in crime Stalwart but I still have nightmare's about the terrible duo

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3859 on: September 06, 2017, 05:27:25 PM »
Hello Sunnny C

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3860 on: September 06, 2017, 05:44:24 PM »
Hello Sunny Clouds

Here in the city of Burgan (Norway) my tummy feel's like a yo-yo going up + down as I cross the road as it is made of cobble stones as tarmac cracks + breaks in the perma frost but we are here in summer (thank goodness) some of the crew have got a sore bum. The best thing I can suggest is the hydro-therapy pool I personally call it the bubble bath as the jets of hot air cause all the bubbles massaging the tender flesh

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3861 on: September 06, 2017, 09:34:13 PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

Managing the crew is a lot less stressful since we got rid of Sir Cumfrance + his partner in crime Stalwart but I still have nightmare's about the terrible duo

Yes, although our dear friend Stalwart has now passed on, I do wonder what happened to the miserable complaining curmudgeon that was Sir C  >confused<

Not overkeen on cobblestones myself, but I do like the sound of the bubble bath  >magicfairy<

NN/Huhn  >lol<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3862 on: September 12, 2017, 05:36:24 PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

This morning while having an early morning bubble bath (I needed it) I saw the dawn sunrise sparkle on a snow covered mountain top + the colour contrast with the steely coloured cold water in the fiords was breath taking beautiful (I wish Sir Cumfrance could of seen it but he chose to leave our pioneering team of social enturpeners changing society in a peaceful way unlike dictators 

seegee

• Charter Member and Volunteer
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3863 on: September 16, 2017, 08:33:24 PM »
I've been thoroughly enjoying the spectacular scenery along the Norwegian coast, with fiords, small towns and wooded hillsides.  Thank you, captain. >captain<

So many different kinds of birdlife, as well as seals - has anyone spotted other interesting things (and are we really going north to get a guide, sled, etc. in Svalbard to see if we can find any wild polar bears; have to get the thermals out there >hatandscarf<)? 

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3864 on: September 17, 2017, 10:32:13 AM »
Hello See Gee

YES we are going on our Jolly's to see white polar bears + fat flabby/rolly Polly seal's while laughing as they try to haul them self's on to ice shelf's