Author Topic: Yesterday I blew my top  (Read 1548 times)

SunshineMeadows

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Yesterday I blew my top
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2017, 04:19:17 PM »
Rosie,

Those people would have been internet trolls who happened across you and decided to bite. Trolls like that can be part of internet life so it is a matter of choosing to be in places that have measures in place to deal with trolls. When our lives feel miserable and we are i n pain the bad memories of events and people can easily invade our brains it makes life much harder. You have been this down and upset before can you remember how you got yourself out of it?

>bighugs< >bighugs< >bighugs<

Rosie

• Charter Member
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2017, 05:52:48 PM »
Sunshine - they were not trolls.  They were "normal" posters on the Archers boards.  I cannot remember which Archers one but there were maybe two or three Archers boards.  Long time ago now.  Who then discovered Ouch.  Hey we can have fun here.  And then discovered the Jewish board. And again Hey we can have fun here as well.

They were not trolls.  They were registered BBC members who had only ever posted on one of the Archers boards.

I know what date I had my first computer.  And I know that I first joined the BBC food board on 14 January 2004 - I have a strange memory of dates.  No idea why but I do. 

But I have to sleep.  Tikva will need her evening meal at 8 pm - all sorted out for her and then I have to sleep.  And I know I did not take my morning pills again today but what can I do.
Save the world - it's the only planet with chocolate

Sunny Clouds

• Charter Member
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2017, 12:44:04 AM »
"How do I explain this?  I know but cannot explain it.  Well I can but you would not understand because it is too complicated. "

Let's just agree to disagree.  Perhaps we could find something to agree on, like how you're having a really, really rough time of it and need help; and perhaps in the absence of being able to offer any other help, I could chuck some more hugs your way and you might accept them?

Rosie

• Charter Member
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2017, 05:19:07 AM »
Sunny you were always my friend on BBC Ouch and on The Archers, and I always appreciate and love your hugs.  You are a wonderful person who has been a part of my cyber life for such a long time now.  And I love you for being who you are.  Thank you for always being my friend.

Fiz

• Charter Member
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2017, 08:29:23 AM »
 >bighugs<  >bighugs<  >bighugs<

Rosie

• Charter Member
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2017, 08:55:35 AM »
Thank you Fiz.  Thank you Sunny.  Thank all of you for listening.

You all keep me going on and I love you all.

Sunny Clouds

• Charter Member
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2017, 11:45:19 AM »
Well, Rosie, it's important that we stick to hugs, because when it comes to politics, I'm completely right about everything and you're completely wrong, so we'd never agree about anything.  Erm, it is that way round, isn't it, I mean me being right, and you being wrong?    >erm<

Rosie

• Charter Member
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2017, 12:53:00 PM »
Of course you are right and I am wrong.  Or vice versa but who cares.  And do we have to agree? 

We are all here for each other and that is all that is important.  Because that is why this site is here.

Not for me. 

It is here for us all. 

And at the moment I need it.

Thank you Sunshine and thank you everyone.

Sunny?  I guess I should thank you too for your hugs!

Sunny Clouds

• Charter Member
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2017, 01:26:37 PM »
We agree, Rosie, that we have each tried, in our little way, to do what we can to help the other to feel less alone and to keep going when things get rough.  And oh, Rosie, did you but know how much you've helped me over the years!  And others here, where each of us needs our own sort of help and each of us gives our own sort of help.

I'm really struggling and feeling overwhelmed with a whole series of things, and I come here and find that so many other lovely Ouchers are struggling and I feel less alone, and when I try to reach out, I feel even less alone.  So you tell us how you lost your rag over people behaving antisocially and I think "I'm not surprised, anyone could lose their rag over that," and it soothes me as I remind myself that I'm not being unreasonable to feel ratty about things like pavement parking (and here people feel ok to completely block the pavement) etc.  I'm so glad we've got  somewhere here where we can reach out and say we're having a rough time of it and know that others feel for us.

And you know what?  I know you're struggling, I know you're having a horrid time, but the way you've coped with so much since we first met has helped me to feel that I can cope with things I  never thought I could.   That's worth a good few hugs in return.

>bighugs<

[Shhh, fellow Ouchers, don't let Rosie know that what I'm really concerned about is Tikva.  We have to look after Rosie to ensure that Tikva gets looked after.  If Rosie can't get into the macolet, how is Tikva going to get fed?  If Rosie can't sleep because of noisy lads, she might oversleep and Tikva mightn't get her fussing and feeding at the right time.  But Rosie doesn't have to know it's only Tikva I'm concerned about... ]   >run< 

Rosie

• Charter Member
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2017, 03:39:50 PM »
Sunny - if I had not known you for so long...   yeah well I have and I love you.

Never worry about Tikva - she is raw fed and her food is delivered to me from the poultry store in the shuk - they live up the road from me.  And the macolet is only 50 metres across the road so neither of us go without. 

Been a long time since we met.  And I treasure your friendship.

Just got some major neighbour problems which will be sorted.  Can not explain but it will be sorted and my home is my home Ad Meir V'Esrim.  Until 120.  Rent cannot be increased and this is my home.

It will be OK but for the moment things are a balagan.  A mess.

I love you Sunny - I always did.