Author Topic: Curve Minimal Multicolor Theme - the one with the plain logo  (Read 462 times)

stalwart

• Charter Member and Volunteer
Re: Curve Minimal Multicolor Theme - the one with the plain logo
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2014, 02:00:42 PM »
Firstly, I'm sorry if I've caused you any discomfort Seegee.  :-(  I did bring this up when I first thought of it and at that time everyone said it was ok.

Sunshine, I couldn't find any examples on the e mail so would suggest a frame with the aerosol pointing towards the tail (if that makes sense!)  If not I'll try to find another avatar.

SunshineMeadows

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2014, 02:20:00 PM »
I did bring this up when I first thought of it and at that time everyone said it was ok.

>hugs< Yes I remember that. It is just a bit of a rethink now time has passed.

so would suggest a frame with the aerosol pointing towards the tail (if that makes sense!)

Snap that is what I already did.

>attachment<

Rather than delay I am going to change your avatar now if you want me to change or redo anything just let me know.
I will make sure I keep a copy of the original before I change it.
 >thumbsup< >tah<

Hurtyback

• Charter Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2014, 06:27:44 PM »
I like the adapted avatar. To my mind, it clearly shows what the skunk is doing, without the movement that some members find unpleasant  >thumbsup<

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2014, 06:54:22 PM »
If anyone wants me to extract a stationary image from an animated avatar, I can give it a go (not all animations disassemble into full frames). As an example, Kizzy's avatar was originally the master frame from an animation.

And very happy I was with it too  >biggrin<  I'm another who gets overly distracted by 'flashing images' so  >tah< for amending it, Stalwart - your pungent pal looks just as good *holding-my-nose*  ;-)

seegee

• Charter Member and Volunteer
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2014, 08:44:25 PM »

Thank you for understanding, stalwart - hope I didn't upset you.  >bighugs< >chocolate<

>tah< for finding how to make the skunk be still, SM. >hugs<