Author Topic: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher  (Read 539518 times)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Re: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher
« Reply #3975 on: 17 Apr 2018 08:56PM »
Hello Prabhakai

We can learn very much from the Norwegian policy's as it is an example the rest of the World can use as a BLUE[/b] print endorsed by captain BULEkingfisher what could be more appropriate the real World mixing with a thread

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3976 on: 19 Apr 2018 09:55PM »
Captain Bulekingfisher + his trusty crew now have to patrol the World to enforce these bule prints we are like a mari-time police officer even if we are only virtual (we have to start some-where)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3977 on: 24 Apr 2018 02:49PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

As my first officer I want you to know our first port of call is to Brisbane the capital of Queensland on Eastern Australia to see how they are implementing the rules of integration which might disrupt there economic policy's it was sorted out in Liberal Norway + it caused Prabhakof to throw multiple back flips + other gymnastic move's' in his un-bridled throws of excitement. Up in Norway

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3978 on: 05 May 2018 11:09AM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

We have to start lobbying the Governments around the world to start building house's that are suitable for particular form's of disability EG amputees or MS's ability's or paralyse + all the other registered serious impairment's instead of using the bland expression social housing as an excuse for bl**dly for a pathetic government

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3979 on: 05 May 2018 05:03PM »
I'm still trying to get the image out of my head of Prabhakari doing back flips..

We have to start lobbying the Governments around the world to start building house's that are suitable for particular form's of disability
Which government do you want to start with?!  There's a fair few of them  >yikes<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3980 on: 05 May 2018 10:29PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

As this thread started with us charging our solar battery's in Australia 10 1/2 year's ago let's start with the state government in Queensland !. We can start by tweaking the idea's from Norway as Australia is open minded + non pre- judgement is not in their physic so we have a blank canvas to draw up our idea's to devise an adopted house for life as impairment's don't often improve as most OUCH reader's will testify

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3981 on: 07 May 2018 11:49AM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer 1st officer

I want you to put your best diplomatic head on + come with me on our freshly cleaned mobility scooter's + best cloth's in a charm offence to talk to the state governor in his Brisbane + ask/persuade him to build house's for life that are built to accommodate just one particular form of impairment like aid's are designed for one particular form of impairment. I'm glad Sir Cumfrence/Stalwant aren't here because they would insistent on bringing a rubber cosh.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3982 on: 07 May 2018 01:04PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I forgot to say I am bring my Personal assistant Helen with me to see the governor (she can be very diplomatic + she is very cheerful + feel's like a invigorating breath of fresh  air.

>edit to change name to Helen, as requested by bulekingfisher
« Last Edit: 09 May 2018 05:25PM by KizzyKazaer »

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3983 on: 07 May 2018 06:00PM »
I'm glad Sir Cumfrence/Stalwant aren't here because they would insistent on bringing a rubber cosh.

>lol< I can just see that... Ah, to Australia then; I'll fire up the barbie and practice my 'G'day, Sport'  >cool<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3984 on: 07 May 2018 09:58PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I feel the urge to wear a white wide brimmed hat with cork's hanging around the brim while whistling   WALT ZIM MATILDA (I have a music box that winds up + play's the Australian national anthem it is in the shape of a Koloa bear with a key in the middle of it's tummy)

Prabhakari

« Reply #3985 on: 08 May 2018 03:08AM »
Hullo all. Been in hospital. Right side affected but the doctors do not think it is a stroke. I was booked for C.T. scan but could not do the journey. Still numb and cold on right-side. The idea of my doing any form of gymnastics seems improbable. Made to do wheelchair dancing once. Did not like it.

Good luck go with your voyage. I shall look out for you. Weather is quiet off Western Australia just now.
Being Peace, Prabhakari.  >wheelchair<
Bless 'em all, bless 'em all,
The long and the short and the tall.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3986 on: 08 May 2018 10:28PM »
Hello Prabhakaei

I am very sorry to hear about your tight hand side problems if it is any consolation my disability is I have very little control/co-ordination on my left side this is why I'm in a wheelchair + on Christmas Eve this year it will be50 year's since my road accident.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3987 on: 08 May 2018 11:08PM »
Hello Prabhakani

Sorry about the interruption but here in Brisbane Helen my PA  is in the office with me in the Guvnor's office discussing some blue prints for house's that are specially designed for one particular type of disability EG stroke. paralysed from the waist down, terra-paraplegic, blind,deaf,learning difficulty's, mental health problem's + these house's can be handed down to future generations with these + similar impairment's to encourage independence + inter-gration in to main stream society   
« Last Edit: 09 May 2018 10:07AM by bulekingfisher »

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3988 on: 09 May 2018 09:54AM »
Hello Kizzy Kazar

Here in the Governor's office Helen's sun tan she picked up in Jamaica reminds me off a coconut colour + it contrasts with the orange + green coloured wall's not forgetting the blue of the blue print's that were sent from Norway via a text that went through the colour printer in my cabin on the HAPPYNESS

SteveX

« Reply #3989 on: 09 May 2018 11:11AM »
 >confused<
Member of POMMAS