Author Topic: I have been getting requests for this poster I have stuck to my front door.  (Read 3153 times)

lankou

• Charter Member
I hope this works.

edit please see message 11 thank you - Sunshine
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 02:06:04 PM by SunshineMeadows »

KizzyKazaer

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
Could you post it as an image for those of us who have Microsoft Word versions earlier than 2007?  (yes, trouble with opening, I have ancient Word 2003)

lankou

• Charter Member
Could you post it as an image for those of us who have Microsoft Word versions earlier than 2007?  (yes, trouble with opening, I have ancient Word 2003)

Sorry I can't, but if you click on the link it should open it, or download a .docx viewer here:-

http://www.microsoft.com/en-GB/download/details.aspx?id=4

KizzyKazaer

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
Got it...

"I would rather excrete a porcupine backwards"   >yikes< >lol<

gus

• Diamond member

Try Kingsoft writer it's free.
http://www.kingsoftstore.com/kingsoft-office-freeware.html

KizzyKazaer

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
Thanks Gus, but I got the Word 2003 free anyway, borrowed the disc off mum  ;-)

lostfamily

• Gold Member
What part of the Country do you live in is it up North
I would be very annoyed if i received this more because while what said may be true i dislike the image for sure

I hope this works.

lankou

• Charter Member

The far South West and that image appeared on a T-shirt on the same day that IDS stated three times "Work Frees You."

lostfamily

• Gold Member
I think that it seems both ends of the country seem to be having this sort of thing
Middle or at least where i am don't see it we do have a lot of European works this way so it not just we don't have problems
Or as i say i am in a village so don't hear so much only hear or see what on the TV or internet

The far South West and that image appeared on a T-shirt on the same day that IDS stated three times "Work Frees You."

lankou

• Charter Member
I think that it seems both ends of the country seem to be having this sort of thing
Middle or at least where i am don't see it we do have a lot of European works this way so it not just we don't have problems
Or as i say i am in a village so don't hear so much only hear or see what on the TV or internet

Have you posted in the right thread? This one has nothing to do with immigration.

Sunshine

Lankou,

I dont like the poster myself but put in a format so people could see it anyways  >attachment<

I think the thread needs a warning triangle now though because of the content - disabled people dying because of cuts.

Edit removed picture because there was missing info.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 03:06:53 PM by SunshineMeadows »

SunshineMeadows (on Sabbactical)

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
Lostfamily,

Are you referring to people using images for Nazism including that used by right wingers?

Lankou,

I tend to switch of and move to something else when I see any images like that posted by the left or right, but I know there are people who agree with the imagery  >dove<

lankou

• Charter Member
Lankou,

I dont like the poster myself but put in a format so people could see it anyways  >attachment<

I think the thread needs a warning triangle now though because of the content - disabled people dying because of cuts.

It isn't showing as it is.

Sunshine

It isn't showing as it is.

I took a screenshot of what came up when I opened it in Word then cropped it a bit but thought the image and words were correct  :-(

Can you get the correct image up on your screen, click on Print Screen on the right hand side of you keyboard (on mine I click the FN key and PrintScr on my keyboard) next open the Paint program post the image in there and then crop it to take off things like your address bar. Then save and upload here.

lankou

• Charter Member
I hope this has worked