Author Topic: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher  (Read 472833 times)

Prabhakari

Re: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher
« Reply #3960 on: April 10, 2018, 06:41:20 PM »
Hullo dear Bulekingfisher.
I know the area well, from various sailing sims. The people are poor, so I would not expect the disabled to have an easy life on the islands. We visited the area last year, and left before the hurricane season. The winds are tricky for sailing, as usual. It is easy to sail west, but a long way back against the winds. I have often sailed to Belize.

Just now the winds have gone off Norway, so my little boat 'Bodhisattva' is anchored. If you wish to know precisely where the boat is anchored, I can soon tell you. I will see what the weather forecast is for tonight. It helps to check for the next storm coming acress from the West up here. I have been learning much about the different seas while sailing. I really understand the value of the Master now, for the old square-riggers.

The Trans-mat is a small yacht with no keel. I described it as a frisbee with sails. It is used for extreme sailing in the Atlantic.
Bless 'em all, bless 'em all,
The long and the short and the tall.

KizzyKazaer

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3961 on: April 10, 2018, 09:30:41 PM »
Hey  >captain< - who are Alysha and Jason, are they your own creations or people you actually know?  They seem to have popped up out of nowhere...

PS - good to have another sailor type around who really seems to know their sea-craft, simulated or not >biggrin<
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 09:33:19 PM by KizzyKazaer »

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3962 on: April 11, 2018, 11:43:16 AM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

Alysha is a support worker at the community house where I live she lives with her partner who also is a support worker but I'm not 100% sure of his name I'm not a 100% sure Alysha is comming back after her holiday in Jammica she is flying out today she has talked about starting their own business as home helps.

Also I think it would be a good idea to turn this thread/chain story in to a commady radio show it will increase public aweness about disablity + how we can help ourselfs + as you are a modarter I think you are the perfect person to talk to.

Prabhakari

« Reply #3963 on: April 11, 2018, 02:15:13 PM »

Hullo Happyness.

A report from Norway.
Winds light; sea calm. Enough wind for 3.5 knots..
My current position is:
N62.43
E6.39

I have tried to see the nearest town, but my eyes are too bad now, even with a magnifying glass. I can only hope the map reference is enough.

KizzyKazaer

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3964 on: April 11, 2018, 04:58:55 PM »
Reading maps is a skill that never quite found me  >blush<

Alysha is a support worker at the community house where I live she lives with her partner who also is a support worker but I'm not 100% sure of his name
>tah< for the enlightenment on our new passengers!  I'm sure the name-unknown partner won't object too much to you calling him Jason  ;-)

Hmmm, a comedy radio show... not sure about that, we'd be under constant pressure to come up with laughs.  I vote we stay where we are and then we can just be, if you know what I mean...

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3965 on: April 11, 2018, 09:22:11 PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

Mettoforialy speaking I am doing back-flips with excitement after talking to the Lieutenant General he was very enthusiastic with my idea's to create socially co-esive community homes to replace the hell hole's called intuitions I have promised to help him with my never ending credit card I haven't used it for a good few years. I will also help the financial poor people + this means I will have to provide school's + teachers as education is the means to get them out of the rut of the cycle of a dead end future  >dove<

SashaQ

• Charter Member
« Reply #3966 on: April 12, 2018, 07:00:42 PM »
Supper Menu

Spinach and Chickpea Falafels
Omelette aux Fines Herbes
Salmon Hollandaise

Gateaux selection (including vegan options)

Grape Juice
Elderflower Cordial
Yorkshire Tea

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3967 on: April 13, 2018, 11:05:42 AM »
Hello SashaQ

I feel I could drink gallons of Yorkshire tea as I'm parched dry after all the talking to theLieutent General

SashaQ

• Charter Member
« Reply #3968 on: April 13, 2018, 06:04:46 PM »
I can imagine - that was good work, Captain  >thumbsup<

>tea< >tea< >tea<

KizzyKazaer

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3969 on: April 13, 2018, 09:21:20 PM »
Sterling work indeed  >star<

Hey Sasha, what does a vegan gateau consist of?  You've fired up my curiosity..

SashaQ

• Charter Member
« Reply #3970 on: April 13, 2018, 11:28:19 PM »
A chocolate cupcake I had the other week featured dark chocolate with oat flour and almond milk, I think - very tasty, it was  >biggrin<

Here's another recipe that sounds good https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2767670/choccherry-fudge-torte-with-cherry-sorbet

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3971 on: April 14, 2018, 06:02:17 PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I have just received an invention from the Lieutenant General to go watch the demolition of the so called adequate homes for impaired/disabled people that are judged by profit hungry A.B people in the country of Jamaica + I would like you + the whole crew to come to witness this positive beginning of what will be a long hard role of integration. I hope it will be like tipping point of a deck of cards

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3972 on: April 15, 2018, 04:12:02 PM »
Hello Prabhakai

I hope most sincerely that you are having unobstcureted success in Denmark like I am with public/community house's. I am looking at sorting out the piece meal transport infrastructure if need be I can fax/text money from my never ending credit card over to you. I am noticing as we have more success, a lot of A.B people are showing there sympatric side + showing practical support towards our dream's + all because we showed positive leadership + made the first move, A.B people were frightened/ embarrassed to make the first  move

KizzyKazaer

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3973 on: April 15, 2018, 04:55:56 PM »
A chocolate cupcake I had the other week featured dark chocolate with oat flour and almond milk, I think - very tasty, it was  >biggrin<

Here's another recipe that sounds good https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2767670/choccherry-fudge-torte-with-cherry-sorbet

Not tried oat flour, but I do like almond milk!  The torte sounds rather indulgent with the brandy in it  >devil<  Now what would we do with all that left-over booze - better keep it away from some of our, er, more unruly passengers  >yikes<

Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I have just received an invention from the Lieutenant General to go watch the demolition of the so called adequate homes for impaired/disabled people that are judged by profit hungry A.B people in the country of Jamaica + I would like you + the whole crew to come to witness this positive beginning of what will be a long hard role of integration. I hope it will be like tipping point of a deck of cards

Likewise - People Before Profit and let's throw any unscrupulous fat cats overboard  >biggrin<

Prabhakari

« Reply #3974 on: April 15, 2018, 08:38:13 PM »
A Norwegian sailor pointed me towards this report on his country. It may be of interest.

https://www.independentliving.org/standardrules/UN_Answers/Norway.html     >star<

With Metta, Prabhakari.   >wheelchair<

As for Denmark, the Catty Snork visited Copenhagen in 2010 and the crew created some havok.. Perhaps I can go back there alone........