Author Topic: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher  (Read 429793 times)

leg_iron

• Charter Member
  • Diamond member
Re: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher
« Reply #3870 on: October 03, 2017, 11:42:18 AM »
Iceland is horrendously expensive for food & especially alcohol. Reykjavik is one of the most expensive cities in the world.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3871 on: October 04, 2017, 11:40:30 AM »
Hello Leg Iron

It is very fortunate the HAPPYNESS has a well stocked larder + it is well known that I will allow NO alcohol on board this ship as it ruins relationship's + causes to much hostility + aggression +SashaQ is an excellent chef who has a great immangation regards a wide varity of recipes

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3872 on: October 04, 2017, 12:08:11 PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

Reading Leg Iron's story about been over charged for a drink of whisky I wonder if an unscroptis landlord thought he could  charge a disabled person thinking all; disabled PEOPLE are an in-nessacry burden to society. If he was to read this thread he + all un-scrupulous people would become RE-educated

Hmmm, I think it will take more than re-education via a message board thread to change the mindset of the truly unscrupulous, as they seem to be lacking a conscience:  perhaps a spell in our brig with nothing but mouldy bread and stale green water to consume, accompanied by a pack of hungry rats?  >devil<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3873 on: October 08, 2017, 10:26:34 AM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

This thread might not change mind-sets + stop A.B people (supper Pratt's) patronizing impaired/disabled people but we have to begin/start some-where + this might mobilise disabled people unite in to a strong pro-active body as (united we stand divided we fall)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3874 on: October 17, 2017, 12:04:19 PM »
Hello ouch readers

We have to start at the beginning. Tomorrow I'm going to an achievement's day for vulnerable people organised by St Anne's Community in Headedly Cricket club in Leeds. We are based in the North of England. I will be showing the D.V.D of me going up a climbing wall plus the letters from disabled people who have copied my idea of a Nature Resvre suitable for physical disabled people who are vulnerable + open to exploitation by clueless do-gooders

SashaQ

• Charter Member
« Reply #3875 on: November 04, 2017, 01:09:43 PM »
Well done, Captain - the DVD of you is excellent and that's great that so many people's achievements were being celebrated - I like visiting nature reserves, and I'm glad that so many are accessible these days so I can enjoy wildlife without having to struggle >biggrin<

Hello Leg Iron - glad you had an excellent time in Iceland.  I'm also glad to hear that the food was good and fresh even though it was expensive.  I bet you savoured that Scotch for as long as possible, given that price  >yikes<

Hot chocolate is just the thing to keep us warm while we're whale watching and looking out for the Northern Lights  >biggrin<  What cake would you like?  Lemon and Poppyseed or Parkin?    I like Parkin at this time of year, with its gingery warmth >biggrin<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3876 on: November 12, 2017, 03:48:30 PM »
Sat on deck all thermally insulate eating hot lemon + poppy seed cake + drinking milky/frothy hot chocolate. SashaQ I think our adventures are some thing like Arostol ( classic Greek) Adventures of Odyssey I remember stories of the Gorgons head + Jason + the Argonauts (I hope these story's stand the test of time because our mission is to break the stereo types of disability