Author Topic: Got my PIP Assessment Date  (Read 2277 times)

Monic1511

Re: Got my PIP Assessment Date
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2018, 08:07:57 PM »
Hi
As Kizzy says its a standard letter and just means that the info is in the decision makers to do pile.

>hugs<

bub1

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2018, 09:03:58 PM »
Telephoned pip today I am impatient lol. I have been awarded enhanced daily living and standard mobility awarded till 2021. Apparently decision made Friday.
Nice lady told me to telephone esa and also see about a blue badge.
I should receive letter by end of week plus backdated money from February.
Thankyou everyone

KizzyKazaer

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2018, 09:12:45 PM »
I have been awarded enhanced daily living and standard mobility awarded till 2021.

>thumbsup< >magic< >bubbly<

auntieCtheM

• Charter Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2018, 09:45:43 PM »
Thank goodness.  That is about as good as you are ever likely to get.  *hug*

bub1

• Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2018, 03:12:27 PM »
No letter from pip people but they have paid back money into my account.
I did today however have a letter from esa people saying that pip is not counted as income.
It also states that my rate of esa is the same as I have been getting.
I will though telephone them next week when I receive the pip letter even though they know I am getting pip.

Sunny Clouds

• Charter Member
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2018, 07:21:08 PM »
Whew!  I hate waiting for letters, but at least the money's coming through, so it's looking like you're nearly there with the wretched process.
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

bub1

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2018, 07:31:40 PM »
Looking through some bits I see I may not be able to get sdp on esa as I have my son living with me ( non dependent). I donít really mind if I donít get it.
But I will telephone them to tell them I am getting pip. Even though judging by the letter they already know.
I am grateful for anything I get as I know how hard it is.

Monic1511

« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2018, 09:08:19 PM »
Hi Bub
I didn't know your son lived with you, I thought you lived alone.  If your son was on DLA middle rate care or PIP daily living you could get SDP.  If he earns less than £120/week he could claim carers allowance for you, also there should be no non dependent deduction for housing benefit if the tenant gets DLA/PIP.  Let your council know if you get housing benefit that PIP has been awarded and they should remove any non dep deduction if its in place.
 >thumbsup<

Fiz

• Charter Member
« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2018, 01:06:51 PM »
I had exactly the same bub when I had children living with me. Lost £60 and they couldn't afford to give me that much themselves while in education so I was paying for more people than me on less money. And one children wouldn't have helped me in the tiniest way and the other did walk the dog though but neither could be described as caring for me so I don't understand the logic. I'm better off now, paying the under occupancy charge but having no one here.

bub1

• Gold Member
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2018, 02:45:25 PM »
Thatís ok monic. Will get onto the council.
He doesnít earn that much but is always willing to help.
We have been through so much together ( I left my ex husband years ago and we left with just what clothes we were wearing and I did 3 jobs to give us a decent life).
As I said the money isnít everything. I hadnít counted on getting pip let alone the extra esa.
As I know getting any sort of benefit or help is hard now.
Thankyou everyone

ally

• Diamond member
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2018, 06:58:37 PM »
Bub1 I'm happy that your assessment went well, and, you have the award you deserve.  Sometimes. When I read of what others go through on this forum, i feel very lucky.  I think I've led what you'd call a sheltered life,  compared to some on here.  Again, I'm pleased for you   >thumbsup<

bub1

• Gold Member
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2018, 02:20:41 PM »
I finally got the letter today. Nice to see in black and white.
Scored 14 for daily living and 10 for mobility which I am happy about.
I was pleased with the report anyway. I will now apply for a blue badge which will make it easier when my son takes me to appointments etc.,
I would like to thank everyone for their help and my fingers are crossed for everyone that is waiting to hear.

Fiz

• Charter Member
« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2018, 05:27:17 PM »
 >thumbsup<  >hugs<