Author Topic: JLR2 - sorry  (Read 158 times)

Sunny Clouds

• Charter Member
JLR2 - sorry
« on: May 17, 2018, 07:19:45 PM »
 >dove<
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

JLR2

Re: JLR2 - sorry
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 12:11:39 AM »
It is me who needs to apologise Sunny >blush<  Earlier today, after my last posting, I was at a NHS group thing called decider life skills and the lesson I learnt there would have helped me calm myself down quite a bit. I have had a dislike for the Royals since what I saw and still think of as the murder of Princess Diana. I cannot help but feel the Royal family as in Charles and his mother used Princess Diana to provide an heir and having got that done with the birth of William and the required standby heir (Harry) in situ Princess Diana became expendable. Indeed more than that Princess Diana became a problem for Charles and his mother in that he couldn't take up with his Mrs Robinson (Chlamydia).

Between what happened when Andrew fell in love with Koo Stark and the other shenanigans in the Royal household seeing Harry posing behind the gmpg in Afghanistan just wound me up and now we see the BBC burying so much bad news with their coverage of Harry's wedding well I just lost the plot and didn't really feel I could try to debate short of searching for the historic evidence, things like the media reports regarding Andrew's being kept out of harms way during the Falkland's conflict. Prince Edward was attacked mercilessly by the MSM when he failed his entry into the Royal Marines but I have respect for him because he genuinely tried.

>hugs<