Author Topic: Advice for decision makiers: DWP staff guide:UC, PIP, JSA & ESA  (Read 2200 times)

AccessOfficer

Advice for decision makiers: DWP staff guide:UC, PIP, JSA & ESA
« on: February 13, 2014, 11:47:52 AM »
Advice for DWP decision makers: Staff guidance on Universal Credit, PIP and contribution-based JSA and ESA for people who are eligible for Universal Credit.

Including:

Universal Credit, extension of relevant districts.
UC -  Housing costs element.
UC -  Deductions from benefit New style JSA &New style ESA.
UC - Change to introduction of PIP. Personal Independence payment introduction.
UC - Extension of relevant districts.
UC and PIP - Appeals.

A total of 115 documents for DWP decision makers covering:

• Universal Credit (UC)
• Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
• Contribution-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA) and contribution-based Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) for people who are eligible for Universal Credit updated on 12th February 2014.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/advice-for-decision-making-staff-guide

This lot is much better than any sleeping pills or potions and should last the reader about 6 months.

Best wishes
AO

suessad

• Charter Member and Volunteer
Re: Advice for decision makiers: DWP staff guide:UC, PIP, JSA & ESA
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 05:59:46 PM »
I'll try half hour before bed.  >lol<

AccessOfficer

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 01:30:25 AM »
Good on ya Sue. Sweet dreams every night for the next six months.

That should take us up 'till August, five months after I finally retire from work for good!!

Well I think I deserve to put my feet up and get up a little later as I will 68 years old later on this year.

Best wishes
AO

Fiz

• Charter Member
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 03:04:02 AM »
you're retiring next month then AO, are you planning on celebrating it somehow? Exciting

AccessOfficer

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2014, 03:27:43 AM »
I shall be retiring on the last day of the financial year Fiz. I believe that will be April 4th.

I shall be having a few beverages with my colleagues at a local bar after work on that day no doubt!!

I am so glad that you seem to be in a little better health Fiz.........keep up the good work my friend.

Best wishes
AO
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 08:26:30 AM by AccessOfficer »

NeuralgicNeurotic

• Charter Member and Volunteer
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2014, 08:26:48 AM »
Enjoy your forthcoming retirement, AO, and thanks for all the valuable info you've given to us over the years.  >star< >rose<

Sunny Clouds

• Charter Member
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2014, 08:07:16 PM »
Does anyone know where AO works and which HR dept is responsible for him?  I plan to send an anonymous letter with a forged birth certificate attached accusing them of giving him early retirement he's not entitled to because he's only 58.  That should ensure an ongoing supply of the links I depend on.

Failing that, I suppose I shall have to wish him happy retirement.    >hugs<
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

Monic1511

• Moderator Welfare Rights
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2014, 08:08:27 PM »
Does anyone know where AO works and which HR dept is responsible for him?  I plan to send an anonymous letter with a forged birth certificate attached accusing them of giving him early retirement he's not entitled to because he's only 58.  That should ensure an ongoing supply of the links I depend on.

Failing that, I suppose I shall have to wish him happy retirement.    >hugs<
>lol< >lol< >lol<

AccessOfficer

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2014, 01:26:14 AM »
Hi Gang,
Please be assured that I shall continue to post every day the links and information that I have been posting over the past few years.
I believe that this site and all the good people who post here are the very best there is. For this reason I shall always be posting the same sort of stuff.
It is surprising how the Governments policy of transparency can be used to access the information you require, the trick is knowing where to look!!
In answer to an earlier post about the nature of my employment, I am employed by the local Council tat has responsibility for the postcode.....PO16 in south east Hampshire.
Best wishes
AO

ditchdwellers

• Charter Member
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2014, 09:27:10 AM »
We're not that far from each other AO. I'm in PO20  ;-)
have a great retirement  >star<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2014, 11:14:20 AM »
Hello Access Officer

With all this Double Dutch/confusion (letter's representing benift's) no wonder disabled people do'nt claim want they entitled to + unscruplious claim for what there not entitled to. The whole benift's system need's simplifying + cival servent's need educatting on how benift cheat's opparate