Author Topic: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher  (Read 516890 times)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Re: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher
« Reply #3990 on: May 09, 2018, 01:53:53 PM »
Hello SteveX

I am also confused at what has happened as I was simply following the girls request

KizzyKazaer

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3991 on: May 09, 2018, 05:53:13 PM »
There were several quoted posts made by Bule as he tried to amend the name of his personal assistant, not realising that editing isn't possible after 24 hours unless done by a moderator...

Therefore I've removed all those posts, as they were just quotes of other posts that I've now  altered to reflect the name change as Bule has requested.  So move along, nothing to see here, as you were  ;-)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3992 on: May 11, 2018, 01:12:27 PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

Thank you for your efforts

As a registered support worker the Governor of Brisbane is very impressed with Helen's passion but she has pointed out the infasture + thinks tram's might be a good idea to help harassed mother's + all impaired people would find the convince useful regard's getting buggy's +tantrum throwing toddler's on board. Impaired people trying to lift partially paralysed leg's/walking frame's/asking the conductor to help lift a wheelchair

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3993 on: May 12, 2018, 11:45:04 AM »
Hello Old Tone

With the tram's people of all race's, skin colour's, sex's, Travesties + political view's can get around the Territory/state as equal's so eliminating terrorism but encouraging culture + shopping all the while promoting tolerance as was the characteristic the early criminal's brought with them when Australia was a penal colony

oldtone27

• Charter Member
« Reply #3994 on: May 12, 2018, 12:43:22 PM »
Bule, I'm not sure how to reply to your post as I don't quite follow the context.

Also my knowledge of the Tolpuddle martyrs and early union history is not sufficient to be able to comment on their tolerance or otherwise. Not very tolerant or enlightened times as I recall from my school history lessons.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3995 on: May 12, 2018, 06:44:14 PM »
Hello Old Tone 27

The convit's were not allowed to be with the Tolpuddlr Maryter's as they were in prison so could not join a union but they would of had commeradeship born from a long hard jornny in a leaky unworthy sea boat then a very hostile country where there was a ver thin lined between life + death + this is where tolernce come's in + it is a strong + reliable fondation stone to build an intergrated scoiety on

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3996 on: May 14, 2018, 09:21:46 PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

As you can understand (I hope) to build our dreams of integration on the moral support of people who have experienced how it feel's to be treated as  2nd class citizen's who know vulnerability hurt's so volunteers were falling over them selves' to start building houses adapted to one particular type of disability so they will last many life time's over + start to lay the tram lines. The road's leading to the shop's, public entertainment had to be dug up meaning all the utility's had to be  involved, a lot of people living along the route's were very annoyed but they  remembered the tenacity the founding father's/convict's built the modern day Australia

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3997 on: May 20, 2018, 10:41:38 AM »
Hello OUCH READERS

I have been living in one of these homes for life I can get around a  ground floor house in my wheelchair + as I only have full co-ordination in my right arm there is not a lot of alterations + as I have my support worker Helen to help me cook , I keep my tea bags in a light weight plastic box so I don't drop the tea caddy + I use sweetx in a little plastic tube instead of a heavy sugar bowl plus a light weight milk bottle. The tram stop's out side the complex of house's for life with individual adaption's. This tram goes to the shopping complex the mother with babies'/ toddler children do most of the talking keeping other passengers' entertained + telling new people to the area where the bargain's are no-one is stand offish so the 2 community's just meld in to each other

SashaQ

• Charter Member
« Reply #3998 on: May 23, 2018, 07:39:12 PM »
Hello Captain  >biggrin<

Great to hear about your new home - sounds excellent, and much safer for you than having to climb stairs.  Must have been quite a change for you to move to a more urban area, but that is really good that you have shops nearby, and that it is a good community in the area >thumbsup< Glad to hear you've got your Yorkshire Tea supply sorted >biggrin<

SashaQ

• Charter Member
« Reply #3999 on: May 23, 2018, 07:48:13 PM »
*** Celebration Dinner ***

To celebrate Bule's birthday and housewarming, an extra special celebratory meal >magic<

Hors d'Oeuvres
Caviar and French Toast
Asparagus Hollandaise
Falafels

Entrees
Omelette Aux Fines Herbes
Wagyu Beef Steak
Lobster Thermidor
Truffle Ravioli

Desserts
Chocolate Fondant
Passion Fruit Souffle
Jelly and Ice Cream

Drinks
Elderflower Presse
Lapsang Souchong
Kopi Luwak
Yorkshire Tea

KizzyKazaer

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4000 on: May 23, 2018, 08:47:00 PM »
Birthday?  What's this about a birthday?  I had no idea... anyway, sending Many Happy Returns for whenever it is/was  >happybirthday<

Whatever, seems a good excuse for an excellent feast >thumbsup<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4001 on: May 25, 2018, 10:08:41 AM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I'm so full after SashaQ 's Birthday feast it was 22nd May + I was  63 + that is only a number the secrete is good health + a positive attitude (a can do attitude). We will go to New Zealand in a few day's to promote inter-gration  + meld the scoiety's on the 2 Island's

Prabhakari

« Reply #4002 on: May 25, 2018, 11:13:10 AM »
Good voyage. I hope to espy Happyness. I am sailing up to Sydney from Hobart at the present.  I know so little about the way the disabled are treated in other countries. It would probably depess me a lot. Good luck with the work you are on. I am doing the same with all the sailors I talk to.

With metta to you all, Prabhakari.   >wheelchair<
Bless 'em all, bless 'em all,
The long and the short and the tall.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4003 on: May 27, 2018, 01:04:55 PM »
Hello PRABHAKARI

Thank you for the positive news + I've got some this morning before breakfast I was stood up + I felt I could put weight on part's of my left foot that I've never felt since before the the road accident that put me in a wheelchair 49 1/.2 year's ago + where there's feeling that's life + that equal's

Prabhakari

« Reply #4004 on: May 27, 2018, 03:27:55 PM »
It could be good. Just to be able to stand is very good. >run<

Bless 'em all, bless 'em all,
The long and the short and the tall.