Author Topic: Artwork  (Read 7196 times)

seegee

• Charter Member and Volunteer
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Artwork
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2012, 12:00:20 PM »
The winged heart is great, myrtlemaid.  >biggrin< >thumbsup<

hossylass

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2012, 02:56:55 PM »
I liked the spoon - made me smile.

But the heart at the bottom is possibly un-necessary.

And yes, it looks like a fanny. Vaguely.

How about the Black traingle with a spoon in the middle?
Can someone do that?

myrtlemaid

• Still fighting...well sometimes !
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2012, 04:15:03 PM »
Really pleased ppl liked the winged heart... have to admit hadnt occurred to me for a second that the spoon man resembled   genitalia.

Hossy i will go and have a go with the black triangle but doesnt that belong to another group .. would they mind us using it ???
If you have a true and loyal friend you indeed have a goodly share of lifes riches

myrtlemaid

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2012, 04:47:12 PM »

Blacktrianglewithspoon.. quite like the contrast between the gold of the spoon and the black triangle as a background.. still think the hear with wings works better.. almost looks like a tattoo
If you have a true and loyal friend you indeed have a goodly share of lifes riches

SunshineMeadows

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2012, 05:52:09 PM »
I like the winged spoon heart >thumbsup<.

I have been caught in trying to do too much these last few days and then had a day off with Mr Sunshine yesterday. I hope to be more organised soon.

About the black triangle its nice of you to do the design but you are right does belong to another group. Individuals can us any logo they wish but I do think of Ouch Too as a more moderate middle of the raod place than the Black Triangle site. :-)

myrtlemaid

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2012, 07:10:53 PM »
Really pleased you liked the winged heart. As for the black triangle not a problem it was easy and quick to do..
 yes I think this site generally is more middle of the road  than the Black Triangles site..I guess thats why Im more comfortable here...that said Impleased there is a variation andpeopl;eof allpoliticalpersuasions have a place where they feelcomfortable too.. what would be fantasic tho would be if on the Big Issues we could sometimes join together to make amore joinedtogether campaign there are times when unity and all standing together can be really important.

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator and Welfare Rights
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM »
And yes, it looks like a fanny. Vaguely.

>lol<

I thought my mind was one of the dirtiest on this site and I didn't see it  >yikes<  I prefer the winged heart as well because, unlike the Black Triangle, it's ours - OuchToo's very own original work  >thumbsup<

auntieCtheM

• Charter Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2012, 11:48:32 PM »
Now I thought that my mind was pure and virginal - but it was the first thought in my head!! 

Sorry about that sunshine.  We want to shock people into listening to us, but not in that way I hope.

SunshineMeadows

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2012, 10:30:13 AM »
Now I thought that my mind was pure and virginal - but it was the first thought in my head!! 

Oh no if anything the green heart and spoon reminded me of an apple.

I guess I need to change it then....

hossylass

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2012, 11:05:46 AM »
The heart and spoon on their own dont signify anything rude, it was just how it was positioned on the spoon character...

SunshineMeadows

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2012, 01:12:46 PM »
I came up with an alternative but I am not sure it is as good as the original  >attachment<

If the 'issue' was just with positioning then we dont put the heart there again.

myrtlemaid

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2012, 07:40:57 PM »
Iff people do decide they prefer the heart with 3 spoons to the one with one im happy to do the heart with wings again .. lolits taken me a while too understand what aunty cm meant ..it was only when hossy said it loud and proud I really got it.. Im not sure Im the only one who just saw it as anything other than a heart , but maybe Im a tad dense.

Anyways   if you want it changing please say soand Ill alter it.

RococoSoul

• Diamond member
  • This is Della
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2012, 11:55:25 PM »
How do I add a pic from paint please ???
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

RococoSoul

• Diamond member
  • This is Della
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2012, 12:00:20 AM »

A little something I been working on. I can change colours of lettering etc if you wish  :-)
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

RococoSoul

• Diamond member
  • This is Della
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2012, 12:05:32 AM »
Love yours Myrtle, I didn't realise you'd done one with wings too!  >blush<