Author Topic: My blog my musings musings  (Read 2073 times)

myrtlemaid

• Charter Member and Volunteer
  • Still fighting...well sometimes !
My blog my musings musings
« on: December 24, 2012, 03:02:33 PM »
http://myrtlemaidsmusings.blogspot.co.uk/

This is the first post in my blog its about who it is "reasonable " to expect to work and who its isnt "reasonable " to expect to work.. its just a few thoughs.

Sometime something inside me needs to express thoughts in my head. Im hoping this helps to reduce the rushing of thoughts ideas and opinions that whirl round so fast sometimes I cant catch them
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 03:05:12 PM by myrtlemaid »
If you have a true and loyal friend you indeed have a goodly share of lifes riches

SunshineMeadows

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
Re: My blog my musings musings
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 04:03:13 PM »
I really enjoyed the way the article presents a common sense take on things eg,

If it was you, a friend , a parent, a son or daughter would you think it was reasonable to be expected to work, even if it was likely to exacerbate a condition, give them more pain, cause more severe fatigue, cause a mental health condition to worsen till hospitalisation is required.

There are a few mistakes eg lack of capitals letter at the beginning of paragraphs, but I don't think such things matter so much when someone is speaking from their heart.

Well done  >thumbsup<

myrtlemaid

• Charter Member and Volunteer
  • Still fighting...well sometimes !
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 04:48:00 PM »
Thanks..yep there willbe a few errors ..mostly thru my brain working faster than my fingers and also cos my sight is getting worse... thanks for the compliment about it being from the heart cos thats partly what I wanted to come over.
If you have a true and loyal friend you indeed have a goodly share of lifes riches

AccessOfficer

• Charter Member and Volunteer Building Regs and Inclusive Design
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 01:11:29 PM »
Thanks Myrtlemaid,
I really appreciated the chance to read that.
Best wishes
AO