Author Topic: Arghhhhhhhhhh !!!!  (Read 46491 times)

auntieCtheM

• Charter Member
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Arghhhhhhhhhh !!!!
« Reply #1815 on: April 28, 2017, 11:45:48 PM »
Hooray for good news.   >hugs<

SunshineMeadows

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #1816 on: April 30, 2017, 09:41:22 AM »
 >bighugs<

SteveX

« Reply #1817 on: May 17, 2017, 08:13:15 PM »
Been to see the doc about my dizzyness problem, I was in with in for what seemed like 1min 30secs  ..seriously, seems like a waste of time, anyway he said my blood pressure was high and gave me an appointment with the blood pressure clinic in 2 wks.  also some tablets to stop the nausea when I do go dizzy.

So pretty much a waste of time, still don't know whats causing it, still terrified it's something fatal.   I'm walking around ok and not stumbling but my head is in a cloud, a fog and it feels like I'm kind of drunk and then the dizzyness attacks seem to come at random times, even just 20 mins ago I was sitting and doing nothing and I get a dizzy spell for 1-2 secs (yes very short) then I get intense upper body sweating for like 15-20 secs and then a headache kicks in. 

sigh :(
Member of POMMAS

SunshineMeadows

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #1818 on: May 17, 2017, 08:25:52 PM »
It sounds like it could be a migraine type thing.  >bighugs<

Dizziness does not necessarily mean life threatening unless a person is trying to drive or has a fall. Google Menieres Disease it is an inner ear disorder and it causes the symptoms you describe. I am not saying you have Menieres just trying to show it could be something debilitating and scarey but not life threatening.

NeuralgicNeurotic

• Charter Member and Volunteer
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #1819 on: May 17, 2017, 08:45:12 PM »
Steve, getting high blood pressure diagnosed and addressed isn't a waste of time, as that is certainly something which can have fatal consequences. Also, even if it's not the cause of your symptoms, it's possible that the referral to the blood pressure clinic could lead to other things. I finally began to get my own diagnosis pinned down after a referral to dermatology. Turned out the consultant there was pretty clued up on the type of pain I have, so was able to get the ball rolling. Sometimes the route to diagnosis can be pretty convoluted. Hang in there.  >hugs<

SteveX

« Reply #1820 on: May 18, 2017, 08:16:01 PM »
Thanks NN  >hugs<
Member of POMMAS

auntieCtheM

• Charter Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #1821 on: May 26, 2017, 09:16:28 PM »
I've just, literally 10 mins ago, witnessed a motorcycle accident.  Idiot cyclist was  in a yellow-box junction overtaking a traffic queue on the wrong side of the road going far too fast.  Not the van drivers fault.  The motorcyclist got up walked up and down a little.  There were bits of bike scattered around that passersby picked up for him.  Whilst I was giving the van driver my details the motorcyclist hopped on his damaged bike and disappeared.  I feel so sorry for the van driver.  He did nothing wrong except stop prior to turning right.

Beginning to calm down now.  Just had to get it out of my system.

NeuralgicNeurotic

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #1822 on: May 27, 2017, 04:16:28 AM »
 >bighugs< >chocolate<

auntieCtheM

• Charter Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #1823 on: May 27, 2017, 09:57:07 PM »
Thank you NN.

huhn

« Reply #1824 on: May 30, 2017, 08:03:06 PM »
I think you know my rant, I want just share my newest one, I send it  to friends  and politicians and so on. an old story, but today some were waking  up.

i just came across  an article  in the cyprus mail with the title More could be done to help low income pensioners, House hears but this is wrong, it affect  also young people in care homes. the other thing is our government  must very deep sleeping. one of the points is: Among other issues, the care benefit has been reduced, as a result of which senior citizens often cannot afford to pay in full their lodging at care centres.

Also slashed has been the benefit for personal convenience (a small amount for personal expenses) to those who have been enrolled into the Guaranteed Minimum Income (GMI) scheme.
this issue is from last year and  minister of labour said to me personally  when i ask her last december, why we have seen a cut of 200 euro, that this was a technical problem and this is getting sorted.very fast. what is going on? i still wait for back payments for my girl. but who cares? nobody took notice of my questions and letters.
and for anyone who wants to read the article, here it is

http://cyprus-mail.com/2017/05/30/done-help-low-income-pensioners-house-hears

NeuralgicNeurotic

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #1825 on: May 30, 2017, 08:19:54 PM »
i just came across  an article  in the cyprus mail with the title More could be done to help low income pensioners, House hears but this is wrong, it affect  also young people in care homes.

But all governments know that working-age disabled people don't exist! And even if we do, we certainly don't have any care needs whatsoever!  >steam<