Author Topic: Things are comming together  (Read 3904 times)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Things are comming together
« on: January 14, 2017, 04:35:43 PM »
Hello Ouch readers

Yesterday I got an E-mail from the man who manages staff conferences + celebrations of achievements of vulnerable people at St Annes (a charity in the North East of England) + he foud a video of me on youtube going up a climbing wall at a leisure center + he wants me to present the film + give a talk on achievements to about 250  representatives of this charity on 26/4/17 + already I feel nervous + with my neurological problems the tremor in my left leg + arm will be very bad

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Things are comming together
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 05:23:29 PM »
Wow, well done, Bule - please don't worry too much if the tremor shows while you give your presentation;  after all, those attending will be aware of your disability, right?  >thumbsup<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 10:41:09 PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer (allis TigerWarriorPrincess)

The delegates will be aware off my impairments + I've lived with it for over 48 years so I'm used to the embarrassment it causes + think what the bloody hell is all the fuss about

NeuralgicNeurotic

• Charter Member and Volunteer
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 01:09:23 PM »
Hello bulekingfisher

That's a good attitude. All the very best for your presentation.  >thumbsup<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2017, 11:52:22 AM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer + huhn

When I give this talk at the famous Headenly cricket club in Leed's on 26/4/17 I will take the framed letter's from the Untied Nation's + other international organisations for disabled people who have copied my nature reserve which is my idea to allow wheelchair user's experience the country side while been re assured they will not fall out of their W/c going over rough/uneven grassy ground plus I have photo's of me cutting the red tape to officially open the reserve + the large greenhouse donated by Britsh Rail. So they will realise the wheelchair hasn't stopped me achieving my dream's

NeuralgicNeurotic

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2017, 11:57:45 AM »
Cool!  >cool<

huhn

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2017, 01:09:49 PM »
 >hugs< >hugs< >hugs< >hugs< >hugs< >hugs< >hugs<

SunshineMeadows

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2017, 10:10:01 AM »
 >cool< >hugs< >star<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2017, 12:23:15 PM »
 Hello Neuralgic Neurotic

I've just heard I've got a limited time slot to talk about my activities on the climbing wall at the achievements conference at Headingley cricket club on 26/4/17 but the man organising the conference will come to my house to see the framed letters from the UYnited Nations plus the photo's of me cutting the red tape to officaly open the Nature Resevre for disabled people

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2017, 11:11:30 AM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

This morning 30/1/17 I got an E-mail from the man who organise lectures by disabled people to show their achievement's to say he's coming to my house Thursday 1/2/17 to see the  framed letter's I have from the United Nation's, The Federation of Handicapped Youth in Hong Kong as these people want to copy my idea's for creating a Nature Reserve for disabled people along with the photo''s of me officially opening the Nature Resvere by the side of  the day center I used to go to. So now I'm nearly wetting myself with excitement

Rosie

• Charter Member
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2017, 04:25:43 PM »
You really are a  >star<
Save the world - it's the only planet with chocolate

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2017, 04:51:50 PM »
Indeed - but do try to keep your trousers dry  ;-)

Would love to see a pic of the Nature Reserve if you can post one (or ask someone to post it for you)  >thumbsup<

NeuralgicNeurotic

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2017, 09:07:57 PM »
Brilliant!  >star<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2017, 03:40:51 PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

The york city council its enlightened wisdom have built a supermarket +housing estate on the nature reverse 1) Today 2/2/17 I've been talking to the man who is organising the conference at Headingley cricket club so I can talk about achievements of disabled people to about 250 people using a microphone. 2) I got my computer back from the repair shop a day before I expected it. 3) The garden shed has been adapted so it can store my buggy in, since April I've been using a flimsy cover for a small car to protect it from bad weather. So I  think today has been REALY GREAT

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2017, 06:32:32 PM »
250 people to address  >yikes<  rather you than me! 

Sounds like some more things are coming together for you, always nice to read good news  >thumbsup<