Author Topic: On the Edge - good to see you  (Read 334 times)

Sunny Clouds

• Charter Member
On the Edge - good to see you
« on: April 12, 2017, 11:38:37 AM »
I'm putting this here because I'm not sure whether OtE would see it in 3 am.

It's good to see you, not least because when we've sparred over the years, here and on BBC Ouch, I've learnt a lot.   

I'm not here as much as I used to be, and others will know I'm rather random which threads I drop in on, so insofar as I may not be saying this to anyone else who's returned after a break, it's not intentional not to say welcome to anyone else in particular, it's just that, if I may be honest, I've been feeling a bit guilty that I thought it was partly my vigorous disagreement over some points that may have led to OtE feeling  less welcome here, but perhaps that's me over-thinking or seeing myself as more important than I am.
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

SunshineMeadows

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
Re: On the Edge - good to see you
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 11:12:50 AM »
thought it was partly my vigorous disagreement over some points that may have led to OtE feeling  less welcome here

I think it was more likely what I said a while ago when I got so exsaperated I just let some of my northern nature out.

He is welcome here and you are right some of what he says is informative.