Author Topic: my email to BBC Breakfast  (Read 391 times)

JLR2

my email to BBC Breakfast
« on: May 12, 2017, 07:36:08 AM »
Read as follows,

''Good morning folks,

Has anyone at BBC Breakfast any idea as to why ‘Welfare’ has not, as yet, even had the most cursory of mentions in this General Election?

Given it is a department of government that has seen billions cut from its budget and many thousands of claimants dying as result of suicide following their being refused disability benefits I would have thought someone might have asked at least a question of the main political parties or is it the case even the country’s national broadcaster is not interested?

Could it be argued that just so long as disabled benefit claimants continue to pay their TV licence fee they do not matter to the BBC? ''

edit to add warning triangle
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 07:31:04 AM by SunshineMeadows »

ATurtle

• The Awesome Turtle Blog
Re: my email to BBC Breakfast
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 09:01:06 PM »
Mind you, as a Conservative Paid Broadcaster the Bigoted Biased Corporation will only broadcast information that will help their bosses mates!
Tony.

"I choose not to place "DIS", in my ability." - Robert M. Hensel

Monic1511

• Moderator Welfare Rights
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 09:12:52 PM »
Turtle
they must be doing something right - Boris J is moaning that they are pro left

huhn

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 04:35:50 AM »
it is the same here, I ask the question here, next year is here election of a new president. the question of the high unemployment  and cuts of money for people in care is not answered. critical questions are not welcome.

JLR2

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 06:27:12 PM »
BKF, as has been said many times by politicians of all colours, 'lessons will be learnt'  and my, my the Tories been studying hard.

SunshineMeadows

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2017, 06:43:53 PM »
Bule,

Original message 5 deleted because it broke the rules. http://ouchtoo.org/index.php?topic=9926.0

I will not spend my time editing this type of thing out of a post. The post was Removed and automatically sent to a storage area.