Author Topic: ATOS changes name, that won't fool anyone.  (Read 818 times)

lankou

• Charter Member
ATOS changes name, that won't fool anyone.
« on: June 17, 2017, 08:47:22 AM »
https://www.mypipassessment.co.uk/about-us/

Atos Healthcare is now called Independent Assessment Services

Our new name better represents the work we do and explains that our role is to independently assess and process Personal Independence Payment (PIP) cases passed to us from the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).

Our job is to help the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) understand how your health condition or disability affects your daily life. Our name change will not affect you or your claim or how your assessment is carried out.

While the name change takes place, please continue to respond as instructed to any forms and letters you receive from Atos Healthcare.

NeuralgicNeurotic

• Charter Member and Volunteer
  • Super Hero Member
Re: ATOS changes name, that won't fool anyone.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 02:53:36 PM »
Thank you for the heads-up, l'Ankou. >thumbsup<

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 05:47:47 PM »
Same sh*t, different title?

"Would a rose by any other name smell as sweet"...to paraphrase the great William Shakespeare (well, I think it was him what said it)

Sunny Clouds

• Charter Member
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 01:07:06 AM »
The sooner someone thinks up a memorable horrible alternative name for the acronym and spreads it widely, the better.

(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

JLR2

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2017, 04:39:39 PM »
''Our name change will not affect you or your claim or how your assessment is carried out.''

You will still be found fit to work/denied transfer from DLA to PiP and your mandatory appeal will be lost in the system until such times as Brexit has been completed.

Offworld

• Charter Member
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 10:20:25 AM »
Our job is to help the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) understand how your health condition or disability affects your daily life.
Oh, how sweet -- the former ATOS has become an advocate on behalf of disabled, ill and incapacitated people.  >rolling-eyes<
Our name change will not affect you or your claim or how your assessment is carried out.
No, but its obvious intent is to suggest to the general public that there is an "independent", impartial assessment system.

Sunny Clouds

• Charter Member
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 02:17:57 PM »
Inaccurate Assessment Services?

Incompetent Assessment Services?

Immoral Avaricious Scheme?
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

seegee

• Charter Member and Volunteer
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2017, 06:33:20 PM »

Incorporated Acquisitive Smarms?