Author Topic: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher  (Read 536430 times)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Re: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher
« Reply #4095 on: November 11, 2018, 07:46:14 PM »
Hello SashaQ

Will you join me in my cabain to celebrate the arrival of the teapot icon  (teapot)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4096 on: November 12, 2018, 05:00:17 PM »
 >teapot<  >mug-tea< >mug-tea<   Come along SashaQ (it is nearly a royal command from your captain) can you tell I'm very excited by the tea pot ICON

SashaQ

• Charter Member
« Reply #4097 on: November 12, 2018, 06:45:06 PM »
 >mug-tea<  >biggrin<  >teapot<

Yay! Thank you Strontium Green.

Cheers Captain!  The mug of tea and teapot are very exciting indeed!

Let's have another mugful with a chocolate hob nob -delicious  >mug-tea<  >biggrin< 

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4098 on: November 13, 2018, 08:57:26 PM »
Hello SashaQ

I am expecting HUGE hostility from the selfish, greedy, materialistic,money mad Americans + I am expecting another civil war as last time it revolved around slavery + now it is about disabled people been fully integrated in to a free society but I might be pleasantly

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4099 on: November 13, 2018, 09:25:13 PM »
..the selfish, greedy, materialistic,money mad Americans

Hey, they're not all like that, there's good and bad in every nation!  But we might struggle to get a decent cup of tea as I understand our friends in the U.S. are more into coffee.... in fact, only recently I heard somewhere that it's quite difficult to find a kettle over there >yikes<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4100 on: November 14, 2018, 12:31:29 PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

We always are told about the mighty $ + money decide's if you live/die (pay for health care) there is no welfare + you have a dummy/moron/republican in charge at the white house. So I think the ship HAPPYNESS should leave America to it's own suicidal decisions as for tea drinking we are towing a barge of Yorkshire water with solar powered paddles to stop the water going stagnant

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4101 on: November 14, 2018, 05:03:47 PM »
I do actually agree with you about the wrongness of their system - and the man at the helm!  Yeah, let's hightail it outta here: where next?

..as for tea drinking we are towing a barge of Yorkshire water with solar powered paddles to stop the water going stagnant

You've thought of everything >biggrin< >thumbsup<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4102 on: November 14, 2018, 09:21:59 PM »
Hello kizzy Kazaer

We have been towing a barge sloshing full of Yorkshire water that is regular re-filled by a tanker plane + our tea is acting as a huge insensitive to win Joe public over to our cause of integration so 2 faced polations quickly but reluctantly started accepting the Washington tea party bore a strong resemblance to the Boston tea party of the 17th century which will introduce another British  revolution which is non violent + we have the proven facts from the country's we have already visited so this will be like a storm in the prverible tea cup >mug-tea<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4103 on: November 15, 2018, 09:37:36 PM »
Hello Kizzy Kaazaer

Our Yorkshire tea is helping our American cousin's find their soul's + stop relying on money + think about integration we will start by city to city then state by state starting with Washington D.C SO SashaQ you can make a start by orchestrating team's of tea making group's. Once we start there will be millions of volunteers + people in God's Wonderful County will have to grow much more Yorkshire tea