Author Topic: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher  (Read 455634 times)

KizzyKazaer

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher
« Reply #3915 on: February 15, 2018, 08:58:26 PM »
A good Italian feel there  >thumbsup<  with a bit of 'Oo-ar, get orf moi land' thrown in on the drinks menu  >cool< 

(my granddad loved his scrumpy and once sneaked me a couple of sips when I was about ten - "quick, while your grandma's not looking' ..)

Oops, just realised - we've breached the alcohol ban which may have only been relaxed for the special birthday - should we hide in the storeroom or summat?  >run<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #3916 on: February 16, 2018, 10:13:59 AM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

Go on I will relax the ban on cider after 10 years I know my crew will drink in moderation + be trust worthy do not drink to make up for lost time or I will un_  cermonsly   dump you in the nearest country you all know I am a hard but fair captain so I want every ones respect

SashaQ

• Charter Member
« Reply #3917 on: February 17, 2018, 05:54:19 PM »
A good Italian feel there  >thumbsup<  with a bit of 'Oo-ar, get orf moi land' thrown in on the drinks menu  >cool< 

>thumbsup< >lol<

Thank you >captain< - yes, we respect you and you respect us  >thumbsup< >biggrin<

*** Saturday Menu ***

Poussin with Dauphinoise Potatoes
Salmon Supreme with Fondant Potatoes
Nut Cutlets with Croquette Potatoes

Creme Brulee
Passion Fruit Souffle
Chocolate Moussee

Stella Artois Cidre
Elderflower Cordial
Yorkshire Tea

KizzyKazaer

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3918 on: February 18, 2018, 10:59:33 AM »
...be trust worthy do not drink to make up for lost time or I will un_  cermonsly   dump you in the nearest country

I wouldn't dare, I don't want to be ditched like an unwanted sack of spuds  >yikes<

Anyway, the Elderflower Cordial wins tonight  >angel<  And a double helping of Dauphinoise Potatoes - these are freely available at Mum and Dad's local carvery, where I visit from time to time, and they (the potatoes, not the parents) are absolutely delicious  >thumbsup<