Author Topic: The Smart Bra  (Read 3138 times)

SunshineMeadows (on Sabbactical)

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
Re: The Smart Bra
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2013, 01:41:25 PM »
I think some of my back pain is caused by my J Cups which are very heavy.

Mine are bigger but I do have broad shoulders for a woman so it is less of an issue. Then again it would probably have had more of an effect if I were walking standing and running like a able bodied person.

I always feel said when a sportswoman gets past puberty with a body shape no longer compatible for her chosen sport.

Should I move this topic to Talk or the Cafe?

Dic Penderyn

• Charter Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2013, 02:10:37 PM »
Well if it makes any difference it's fine by me if you move it, the thread has certainly taken a direction I had not anticipated and thats great.
Be careful in what you wish for, God has a sense of humour

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2013, 04:01:32 PM »
 >tah< I will move it to Talk.

Mabelcat

• Charter Member
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2013, 08:39:56 PM »
I was good at gymnastics until puberty struck me down.  I think it was because my centre of gravity shifted and i could adjust to that sufficiently.  I was really upset about it at the time as I couldn't understand what was going on.

Running was not the obvious activity to take up but I got so much out of it even from my lowly position in the middle of the pack.  I found it hard work and painful at times, especially in my poor hips, but the sense of release and satisfaction it gave me was immense.  It also provided a good mix of sociability and solitude.  I ran with a club twice a week and on my own the rest of the time.

Defying Gravity

• Charter Member
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2013, 08:55:38 PM »
Have you seen Sarah Millican talking about getting trapped in her bra? It starts from about 2:20 in this video, and as it's Sarah Millican there's a little bit of 'strong' language...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqA2wUNV9Hs

auntieCtheM

• Charter Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2013, 11:20:22 PM »
 >lol< >lol<

devine63

• Charter Member and Volunteer
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2013, 12:46:23 AM »
this reminds me .... has anyone tried the Genie bra which is advertised on late night TV?
regards, Deb
regards, Deb

[devine63]

Fiz

• Charter Member
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2013, 09:02:09 AM »
Interesting that having created this bra they have linked it to try and prevent comfort eating. I would have thought a more useful use of a bra that could detect 'moods' was to inform our nearest and dearest when it would be wise to keep their mouths shut  ;-)

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2013, 11:13:44 AM »
DG  >lol< love that joke and the clip.

Deb,

The Genie Bra does look like the Belvia bras I mentioned earlier. Those late night shopping ads do make the soft bra look really good but as it turned out not for me.

Fiz,

I would have thought a more useful use of a bra that could detect 'moods' was to inform our nearest and dearest when it would be wise to keep their mouths shut  ;-)

>biggrin< yes.
For example PMT can be problematic especially when the men of the house get ratty when the woman wants to have a housework blitz and move furniture around.
Most of us spend around 40 years with a working baby factory whether or not we want it and then when that stops we get the menopause and a whole new set of symptoms  >crying<