Author Topic: Hugs - no reply needed  (Read 953 times)

SunshineMeadows (on Sabbactical)

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Hugs - no reply needed
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2018, 05:53:37 PM »
 >bighugs< >bighugs< >bighugs<

KizzyKazaer

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2018, 09:23:31 PM »
 >hugs< >chocolate< >bighugs<  >chocolate< >cheerup<  >hugs<

Just cos I feel like it...

Sunny Clouds

• Charter Member
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2018, 10:55:11 PM »
I've had some really down days recently and then today I felt a bit better.  Today (Monday) I managed to get out of the way a lot of not terribly difficult paperwork that was piling up looking ominous.  Phone calls to sort out some practicalities regarding a refund from a fuel company.  Reconciling my bank statement.  Checking the insurance on a roof problem.  Filing away some guarantees and instruction leaflets.  Writing to people I didn't send a  Christmas card to because I got in a total mess with it this year and sent very few.

So those lovely hugs and choccy are just what was needed to congratulate myself with.

I forgot to mention - my real achievement today was to tell myself that I should treat having had a crash into depression like having flu and be kind to myself.  It's ridiculous to spend months arguing the toss with the DWP over how disabled I am, and then to expect of myself that I can perform as well as if I weren't.

So thank you enormously for dropping by this thread, Kizzy.
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

SteveX

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2018, 11:08:12 PM »
>hugs<
Member of POMMAS

KizzyKazaer

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2018, 08:35:09 AM »
...my real achievement today was to tell myself that I should treat having had a crash into depression like having flu and be kind to myself.  It's ridiculous to spend months arguing the toss with the DWP over how disabled I am, and then to expect of myself that I can perform as well as if I weren't.

>thumbsup< now you're on the right track  >thumbsup<

So thank you enormously for dropping by this thread, Kizzy.

We-e-ll, with Valentine's Day approaching, I thought I'd share some love with everybody  ;-)

Fiz

• Charter Member
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2018, 05:17:49 PM »
Wow well done sunny, I find being kind to myself the hardest thing.

Is the chocolate sugar free? Is there such a thing?

KizzyKazaer

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2018, 06:00:14 PM »
It's virtual, so it can be whatever you want  >biggrin< and there's always our other trusted friend, the smiling apple  >apple<

Sunny Clouds

• Charter Member
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2018, 06:16:08 PM »
You can buy bars of chocolate that are 100% cocoa with no added sugar.  They're not everyone's cup of tea.  They still have sugar in them, because cocoa beans have a sugar content, but far less than ordinary chocolate, so you can pretend there's no sugar at all.  But virtual bars are less fattening.
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)