Author Topic: My call-up papers have arrived  (Read 5234 times)

auntieCtheM

• Charter Member
  • Super Hero Member
Re: My call-up papers have arrived
« Reply #120 on: June 18, 2018, 08:05:55 PM »
Ha ha ha Monic.  That sounds just like my medical report.  Thanks for the words.

auntieCtheM

• Charter Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #121 on: June 20, 2018, 10:10:13 PM »
Monic, talking of cutting and pasting, That phrase about me driving a manual car comes up a number of times.  In my response do I just give my reasons the first time it crops up or do I respond directly (cut and paste) every time it is mentioned by the assessor?

Monic1511

« Reply #122 on: June 21, 2018, 08:47:02 PM »
I would mention the reasons why you can drive a car only once, 
if you want pm me your reconsideration before you send it - obviously without your nino & name etc - I'll look at it and highlight any bits I think will be taken and twisted. I wont be offended if you don't want me to do that so don't stress.

The DWP take the view if you drive a manual car you must have upper body strength and no issues with co-ordination vision and multi tasking.  So they twist it to imply you are driving in rush hour traffic etc.

take care

auntieCtheM

• Charter Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #123 on: June 22, 2018, 11:49:18 PM »
Thanks Monic.  The further along I go time-wise the clearer I am getting in my head about what is required.  I have to convince them that what I said is the truth and not to read the assessor's final sentences which amount to saying ignore everything this person has said.  I'm going to try to get some more letters from eg optician that state my visual problems, for example.  I'll just have to hope they wait to do the MR until I can organise to get these letters.

Monic1511

« Reply #124 on: June 23, 2018, 09:59:39 AM »
If you have already asked for an mr then you have a month from that date to get it in on time. You can do a late mr as long as you give the reason for lateness - I had to wait on several medical professionals providing additional evidence.

Because most mr go to appeal we operate on a get the mr in and if you donít get evidence before you get a decision then present the evidence at appeal. Not the best but keeps claimants within the rules.

auntieCtheM

• Charter Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #125 on: June 23, 2018, 09:41:02 PM »
Hi Monic.  I am grateful for your advice.  It peps me up and gives me the mojo to carry on.  It would be so easy to give up now, it really would.  But I am going to soldier on.

In light of your advice i will tell the DWP that paperwork has been delayed but that I will get it to them asap when I submit it next week.

Fiz

• Charter Member
« Reply #126 on: June 24, 2018, 07:08:09 AM »
Thanks Monic.  The further along I go time-wise the clearer I am getting in my head about what is required.  I have to convince them that what I said is the truth and not to read the assessor's final sentences which amount to saying ignore everything this person has said.  I'm going to try to get some more letters from eg optician that state my visual problems, for example.  I'll just have to hope they wait to do the MR until I can organise to get these letters.

Totally. It's a terrible system. I think you're doing really well, you're on the right track.

auntieCtheM

• Charter Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #127 on: June 29, 2018, 06:34:45 PM »
I've put in for the MR.  Meanwhile the GP has seen my letter asking for their support, has passed it on the the head Dr who is now on holiday.  Ho hum.

Monic1511

« Reply #128 on: June 29, 2018, 07:38:30 PM »
 >bighugs<
Well done, it takes around 6 days to arrive so wait a week and check its been received,   after that the target is 28 days to give a response but there is no official timetable of how long a MR takes.

>x-fingers<
Monic

auntieCtheM

• Charter Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #129 on: June 30, 2018, 07:43:16 PM »
Thank you Monic.

KizzyKazaer

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #130 on: July 01, 2018, 11:56:38 AM »
Seems you've done all you can possibly do at this precise moment, auntie;  let's hope the decision maker sees sense!

Fiz

• Charter Member
« Reply #131 on: July 01, 2018, 01:25:17 PM »
Well done Auntie, I really hope this turns the decision around for you.  >x-fingers<

auntieCtheM

• Charter Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #132 on: July 15, 2018, 07:00:18 PM »
Mandatory reconsideration decision reached.  Nothing.

And there are lies in the statement.  amazing. 

Onwards and upwards to the tribunal.  (Or maybe I am cured and have just not noticed it.)

Monic1511

« Reply #133 on: July 15, 2018, 08:50:48 PM »
Oh well, the next form is th SSCS1 and you can get them online to print.  There are normally lies in the mr but make sure you ask for a oral hearing, I will try and get a link to the form for you.

KizzyKazaer

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #134 on: July 15, 2018, 09:25:39 PM »
Sorry to read that the MR yielded sod all, auntie  >steam<

(Or maybe I am cured and have just not noticed it.)

You've sneaked off to Lourdes again behind the DWP's back, haven't you?! 

Just tell yourself they have targets for PIP 'fails' and it wasn't personal.  I wouldn't think the system in its present form could survive much longer anyway with so many decisions overturned at tribunal stage...