Author Topic: Crapita's crashing  (Read 326 times)

Sunny Clouds

• Charter Member
Crapita's crashing
« on: 31 Jan 2018 12:54PM »
Capita is struggling.  There are suggestions it may go the way of Carillion.  Whether it does or not, I assume there'll be problems, whether that's restructuring or what.  Yet more fun with benefits assessments.  Still, they can't be accused of providing crap(ita) assessments if they stop doing them altogether. 
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Crapita's crashing
« Reply #1 on: 31 Jan 2018 04:08PM »
Crapita

>lol< are they still involved in benefits?  I didn't know that... what I do remember is they were once in charge of Housing Benefit at my local council and it didn't go well, with the council reverting to 'in-house' staff in seemingly very little time  >doh<

I wonder how much this is going to cost taxpayers (and that includes us) >angry<

Sunny Clouds

• Charter Member
« Reply #2 on: 31 Jan 2018 04:19PM »
They do PIP assessments in some areas not others.

I'm afraid I borrowed the name Crapita from Private Eye, which has called them that for a long time.  I wish they had such good names for Atos and Maximus. 
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: 31 Jan 2018 04:38PM »
"Couldn't Give A-Toss" ATOS?

Sunny Clouds

• Charter Member
« Reply #4 on: 31 Jan 2018 04:49PM »
I like it!