Forum > News and Current Affairs.

Macron's apparent disappearance

(1/2) > >>

JLR2:
My message to the Guardian tonight.

''From; Most viewed across the guardian, Most viewed

‘’Tree planted at White House by Trump and Macron appears to have vanished’’

Hello,
        I think you will find Macron has not vanished, he is in France.''  >biggrin<

KizzyKazaer:
A classic example of mistaking the context of a sentence -  reminds me rather of a tale I read about a cricket correspondent some years ago who apparently said thus:

"The bowler's Holding, the batsman's Willey"

Sunny Clouds:
Nothing to do with Macron, just to do with humour.  Last year, I bought a book of jokes. I enjoyed it at bedtime and bought more books.  I reckon the old ones are the funniest.   The old one I enjoyed most last night was - What's the difference between toast and women?  You can make proper soldiers out of toast.  That left a female veteran giggling.

The Macron type funny will  definitely find its way into the future's joke books with various politicians' names.

JLR2:

--- Quote from: KizzyKazaer on 30 Apr 2018 09:45AM ---

--- End quote ---

>lol< >lol<

Dark_Divinity:

--- Quote from: KizzyKazaer on 30 Apr 2018 09:45AM ---A classic example of mistaking the context of a sentence -  reminds me rather of a tale I read about a cricket correspondent some years ago who apparently said thus:

--- End quote ---

I'm sure he didn't mind.  >biggrin<

I assume this was in Britain, it can get quite rainy and wood can be quite heavy after a spell of rain.

Sometimes all you need is a helping hand.  >hugs<

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version