Forum > News and Current Affairs.

It must be bad

(1/4) > >>

JLR2:
Whatever it is it must be really bad news the BBC is working so hard to bury on behalf of the government. So what two non-entities are getting married on Saturday, hundreds of other happy couples will get married on Saturday and I wish them all the best for a happy future including the two non-entities I referred to. I'm just p**d off that the BBC are giving so much time to their wedding, there are more important things going on in the world

Harry is a guy I have had no time for ever since his faked photos in Camp Bastion in Afghanistan showing him behind the trigger of a gpmg (machine gun)  I doubt the photos of him flying in the helicopter were taken anywhere near a dangerous zone where he might have faced enemy fire.

The BBC and its penchant for currying favour with whichever government is in power will see to it that they have a story covering the countdown to Harry's first child, least the first he'll admit to as his, if it'll help distract from whichever cock-up the government want buried.

I hope the Royal Household and the MSM do not attack and do all they can to besmirch Megan if and when her family become too much of an embarrassment to Q-Liz back at the Palace as they did to Fergie.

lankou:
Faked photos whatever has made you come to that conclusion. As for being in harms way, the SAS does not assign a bodyguard to people who are not in harms way. (All the comment I can make without angering officialdom.)

Sunny Clouds:
Actually, he served for 10 weeks in Afghanistan before an Australian journalist broke the publication embargo (I wonder whether doing so was as profitable as I assume he hoped it would be) and the prince then had to be pulled out.

He is on record as having killed people believed to be insurgents whilst piloting his  Apache.  He has not been contradicted in this by the military heirarchy, by those serving closely alongside him or by anyone in government.

Incidentally may I mention that Prince Andrew served in the Falklands war.  Was there somewhere safe there, a ship they could be sure wouldn't be attacked unlike the six British ships that were sunk?

Personally I have no doubt whatsoever that Prince Harry would have completed his tour of Afghanistan if someone hadn't had more regard for sensationalist story publishing serving no particular public interest than for the safety of the troops.

JLR2:
''Prince Andrew served in the Falklands war''

It has been said by others that Andrew was kept away from areas in which it was assessed that he might face enemy action.

Harry?  It was said at the time of his going to Afghanistan that his wanting to be there amounted to nothing more than an ego driven act on his part, giving him something to boast about to his pals. It was said in the news of the time his being pulled out/recalled back to the UK was down to the increase his presence brought to the targeting of ''ALL'' helicopter movements in the hope Harry might have been in one of them. Those serving in the Army could not say anything of what they honestly felt about Harry or for that matter Andrew as they were all made well aware their RSM would deal with them had they done so.  I learnt of just how polite and nice the Sgts of the RSDG could be when under the watch of their RSM when I went to Fallingbostel.

Harry has not my respect.

lankou:

--- Quote from: JLR2 on 17 May 2018 04:01PM ---''Prince Andrew served in the Falklands war''

It has been said by others that Andrew was kept away from areas in which it was assessed that he might face enemy action.

--- End quote ---

I don't call flying in front  of a ship to act as decoy for incoming missiles being kept away from areas in which it was assessed that he might face enemy action.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version