Author Topic: Heavenly telephone options!  (Read 176 times)

Sunny Clouds

• Charter Member
Heavenly telephone options!
« on: 18 Jun 2018 10:33AM »
I phoned an investment company today and to my amazement the first option I had for speaking to someone was an option for if I needed extra help for reasons of disability.  I didn't choose it because the line was clear so with my phone volume on max I reckoned that side would be ok, and I wasn't struggling too much mentally/emotionally with that sort of call today, so I went for an ordinary option.

But for personal/family reasons I won't go into, over the last four years I've had occasion to have contact with well dozens and dozens of financial institutions, which have varied from utterly atrocious to very kind and helpful, but none have offered this.

Wow!
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

JLR2

Re: Heavenly telephone options!
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jun 2018 07:50PM »
 >thumbsup<If only more companies could adopt a similar attitude, sure would make life that little bit easier for folk.

Fiz

• Charter Member
« Reply #2 on: 19 Jun 2018 07:11AM »
That's impressive. Is it possible to name and praise the company? Obviously don't,  if it reveals anything at all personal. I hope that other companies follow on and do the same.

Sunny Clouds

• Charter Member
« Reply #3 on: 19 Jun 2018 09:16AM »
Sadly, having called four different companies (for various reasons) yesterday, I can't remember which.
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)