Author Topic: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher  (Read 508836 times)

KizzyKazaer

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher
« Reply #4035 on: July 12, 2018, 07:48:05 PM »
We've had a goodly shower in my 'real-life' neck of the woods too, this morning; hoping for more  >x-fingers<

Not heard of sweeteners having that, er, effect before!  We don't want any more queues for the loos  ;-)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4036 on: July 15, 2018, 02:10:12 PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

In real life we are forecast rain tomorrow in God's Wonderferfull County  + I'm scheduled to go to the cinema + I hope we get a good  torrential down pour

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4037 on: July 15, 2018, 06:08:53 PM »
Hello SashaQ

Your captin's plumming system have settell down (phew) thankyou for your concern + peace reign's after  Kizzy Kazaer gave you the can of W.D 40 + the Yorkshire water we keep in the refridgeatted barge has worked wonders calming my tummy

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4038 on: July 17, 2018, 02:46:53 PM »
Hello SashaQ

Looking at the track's the giant tourtise's leave in the sand on their way to munch on the grass in the sand is quite intresting + to think they might of seen the dinosaure's die out + the first featherd bird's (it is all quite amazing)

KizzyKazaer

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4039 on: July 17, 2018, 09:23:48 PM »
I love tortoises of any size, they've always fascinated me.   Of course, another reptile with a link to the dinosaurs is the crocodile... Not so keen on getting up close and personal with them  >biggrin<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4040 on: July 18, 2018, 09:41:00 PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

About reptiles I've had a boa constrictor (snake) around my neck the zoo keeper said it was safe I was amazed at how heavy it was + non slimy