Author Topic: General chat about anything you want :-)  (Read 2807 times)

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Re: General chat about anything you want :-)
« Reply #120 on: 02 Nov 2018 08:55PM »
Hmm for those who noticed SG was posting all chatty like earlier all I can say is Doh !

SG - website builder and software support for Ouch Too.

Sunshine Meadows - Me.

Spindrift - will be proving extra content as a non Charter member.

>x-fingers< :-)

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #121 on: 02 Nov 2018 09:39PM »
Thanks Girls not been feeling to good so a bit late with the Thanks >whistle<  XXX

Frances, how about a photo of your amusing birthday dog, tortoise and elephants?  When you're up to it of course....
Hmm for those who noticed SG was posting all chatty like earlier all I can say is Doh !

SG - website builder and software support for Ouch Too.

Sunshine Meadows - Me.

Spindrift - will be proving extra content as a non Charter member.

>x-fingers< :-)

Someone's going to end up discombobulating themselves at this rate  >whistle< >biggrin<

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #122 on: 05 Nov 2018 04:23PM »
Frances,

Sorry I missed your birthday I think it was a  couple of weeks before I returned to Ouch Too. I am glad you had a happy time.

I bought someone close to me who lives far away a Gruffalo and when we text back and forth by phone she talks about Gruffy the way I talk about my cats. She can no longer have cats because she lives near a busy road.

Kizzy,

Lol the amount SG posted today I hope Sunshine did not accidentally join in with the tech speak oh wait I am Sunshine  >fairy<

It is actually working out okay because SG is reminded not to be overly emotional.