Author Topic: Abandoned frightened and unsure what to do  (Read 4496 times)

bubble

Abandoned frightened and unsure what to do
« on: February 29, 2012, 02:47:30 AM »
I hope this makes sense it may sound a rant but I will try to put down in order so u understand it.
Im really struggling to cope, with physical health I fell in shower and I think I had a trapped nerve in spine I have spine problems anyway, but the burning and elec shooting pain in my hip and gyny bits have been terrible Ive been in bed for days, as standinbg makes it all worse.
Also my MH has been bad as I said b efore I have been stalked for yrs and had malicious letters sent, the police arrested someone the  end of last yr  and they had a caution , which doesnt seem much and is very unfair, so I feel let down by the authorities. Seen the person out and she seems to have no remorse....... after all the hurt shes caused.

Ive just found out that my counsellor is leaving and when i asked he wasnt sure if i will be transferred to some else as theyre short staffed, I feel I will be left to cope again on my own with no support...........

I came off the phone hubby came in and I was just sat there sobbing,,,,,,,, Im fed up with everything....... I said i feel like jumping off a cliff......... hubby said not to be silly, i feel so depressed and let down by it all. Im really trying to have some kind of normal life, and keep getting kicked down.

Im fed up of fighting for everything,,,,,,,, the dwp Im still waiting for result of medical and cant cope with this one simple thing as if I have to fight them too Ive not got the strength.........

Sorry if I sound a wimpy person Ive just had enough and dont know what to do or where to turn, as the people that are supposed to help let me down.

(edited to add 'trigger warning' icon - KK)
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 10:26:53 AM by KizzyKazaer »

Fiz

• Charter Member
Re: Abandoned frightened and unsure what to do
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 03:46:01 AM »
(((Bubble)))

bubble

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 04:04:15 AM »
hi Fiz u still awake too, thanks for the hug I really need it. xx

Fiz

• Charter Member
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 05:01:41 AM »
yep another sleepless night for me, it's amazing how long we can go without sleep!

Pentesalie

• Charter Member
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 05:52:44 AM »
Sweetheart, no wonder your feeling at the end of your tether with all that  going on. Sending hugs too.
Cheers, Pen >bighugs<

I'm up because it's morphine patch change over night.

Prabhakari

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 09:40:40 AM »
Sorry I missed this.
Had rough night.

I would like to share some of my strength with you.
It is not physical strength.
It is just a determination to keep going, even if only from one minute to the next minute.

So, here is a big dose of Strength Medicine.
Open wide.... swallow....

Sent with metta (Loving Kindness) from Prabhakari.
Bless 'em all, bless 'em all,
The long and the short and the tall.

seegee

• Charter Member and Volunteer
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 09:58:49 AM »
 >bighugs<  bubble

Do you have a good relationship with your GP? 
If you haven't seen them about the fall & its' consequences you should probably tell them about that anyway. 
Take a paper with short details of what's going on with your MH, counsellor & DWP assessment, so that you can tell your GP how these things are affecting you too.
I write things down before seeing any doctor or similar, so that I don't forget - I often also have someone come with me (usually my sister, maybe your OH could do this for you if it would help?).

Oh, and you don't sound wimpy at all, you have a lot to deal with & are holding on.  Take the best possible care of yourself. >bighugs<

KizzyKazaer

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2012, 10:35:10 AM »
What Seegee said - there is absolutely no reason why you should keep trying to cope without some sort of extra help...

SteveX

« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2012, 11:33:28 AM »
I really feel for you Bubble, I hope a hug helps in a tiny tiny way.

>bighugs<
Member of POMMAS

Becca7

« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2012, 11:41:53 AM »
Bubble, i totally understand with the MH and counsllor leaving and staff issues. Im going through something similar with my cpn leaving. Do try your gp if they are supportive. I have been 'potentially' assigned a replacement but it is up to him. I feel for you. Very gentle hug.

Hurtyback

• Charter Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2012, 05:53:12 PM »
Bubble  >hugs<  Pooh, that is a lot for one little being to go through!

sherbs

• Charter Member
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2012, 08:51:57 PM »
 >hugs< Bubble

I am thinking of you.  Hope you get some sleep tonight, things often feel a bit better after a good nights sleep

So sorry you are going through all this crap!!   >hugs<

NeuralgicNeurotic

• Charter Member and Volunteer
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2012, 06:46:37 PM »
Adding my hugs and best wishes. >bighugs<

Can fully sympathise with pain in *that* region. It stinks.

bubble

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2012, 01:38:05 AM »
Thank you all so much for the support, just reading your replies has really helped me in not feeling so alone in all of this.
Sorry I didnt reply sooner I stayed in bed yesterday I needed to, and I do feel a little better for it. The gp I was seeing who was good with me shes left, only young so I expect they do so many weeks in different practices. 

I havent found any of the others really take notice and help they didnt even fill in the dwp form properly left a few of my conditions off alltogether, so Ive not much faith in them......... ( again I sound negative sorry)

I feel I need to talk about the harrassment, stalking, I dont like to with family as it upsets me and then they get upset seeing me so it would be better with someone else as long as I feel safe.

Prabhakari

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2012, 06:02:53 AM »
You are suffering.
That is all that matters.
Suffering sounds negative to those who have not experienced it.
If you cannot open your heart to those you know, open it here.

Friendship in sorrow and struggle is a great gift, and this messageboard offers it to all in need.

With metta, Prabhakari.
Bless 'em all, bless 'em all,
The long and the short and the tall.