Author Topic: Cook book reserch  (Read 5583 times)

Am_I_Me?

Re: Cook book reserch
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2012, 10:35:01 PM »
Don't try to be all things to all people otherwise you will end up with something the size of Encyclopaedia Brittanica!

Yeh I know. I plan on having about 50-100 recipes, which is normal for a cookbook. To be honest, this thread was me trying to get an idea of what people want. And now i've got some really good Ideas. Over summer, I'll get working on it propperly. :)

Sofie

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2012, 10:49:54 PM »
It would be nice to see the finished book, if that's possible, please?

Am_I_Me?

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2012, 11:29:48 PM »
It would be nice to see the finished book, if that's possible, please?

Dont tell anyone this, but once its finished, although i'm going to try and get it in print, I'll make an E-copy available to the people here.
And if it does make it to print, I might even be able to get a reduced rate for the people here who want one

Peggythepirate

• Charter Member
  • Diamond member
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2012, 11:33:25 AM »
I'm a undergraduate studding...
Glad to hear that you're enjoying such a typical student activity as 'studding'.

Am_I_Me?

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2012, 12:35:21 PM »
I'm a undergraduate studding...
Glad to hear that you're enjoying such a typical student activity as 'studding'.
lol, Peggy, no one said i was enjoying studying lol, just have to do it to get my degree. But since my dyslexia/dispraxia (they couldnt decide which, apparently i'm a bit of both lol) makes loud music, and lots of people, living hell for me, Clubbing is out. And i dont drink, So I'm as far from a typical student as its possible to get.

hehe

AIM

ditchdwellers

• Charter Member
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2012, 04:15:20 PM »
20 odd years ago, I helped out at a cooking adult ed class for people with learning disabilities.  It was all about how to cook using things from packets and tins.  I had a look to see if I still had any of the info from the class, sadly I can't find it.  I still see someone who ran the classes, so next time I see them I'll ask if they can remember any of the recipes/instructions.

Am_I_Me?

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2012, 11:10:37 PM »
That would be amazing ditchdwellers :) THANKYOU  >hugs<