Author Topic: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher  (Read 509621 times)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Re: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher
« Reply #4020 on: June 24, 2018, 11:53:54 AM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer 

I have a real treat for you  >biggrin< >biggrin< with my never ending credit card I've hired a fleet of wheelchair friendly taxi's to take the whole crew to the city of Wairarapa it's to the South East of Wellington we go over the Rimutaka hill's in to Martainbourgh a large WINE PROCESSING town I am interested in the beach there as it is covered in colourful tractor's + bulldozer's 

KizzyKazaer

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4021 on: June 24, 2018, 12:04:51 PM »
...we go over the Rimutaka hill's in to Martainbourgh a large WINE PROCESSING town

Hic  >bubbly<

..I am interested in the beach there as it is covered in colourful tractor's + bulldozer's 

That sounds like a very strange sort of beach to me!  Still, something a bit different, I suppose  >erm<  As long as there's room between said vehicles to get to the sea for a good cooling dip  >alienbean2<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4022 on: June 26, 2018, 05:43:35 PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

Our practical Ozzie friend's have left path's for wheelchair access down to safe area's of the sea NO sharks,portagwwse man of war (jelly fish) but plenty of (beefcake) life garud's

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4023 on: July 01, 2018, 07:16:48 PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I made a mistake in my last post to you I wrote Ozzie beefcake's  + I should of said Kiwi beefcake's (life guard's) with 6 packs + bulging biceps they are still shocked that we disabled people are not extension's to our wheelchair's + as the sea water take's the weight of of our bodies it is easy for us to frolic about like newly born lamb's with no inhibitions/standards presented  from an arrogant ,patronissing society of ignorant Able bodied people

KizzyKazaer

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4024 on: July 01, 2018, 09:19:18 PM »
Frolic like newly-born lambs?   >biggrin<  what a wonderful image that conjures up..

And at the risk of sounding terribly sexist, I'm happy with beefcake whatever nationality!  Bring on the biceps  >towel<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4025 on: July 08, 2018, 11:28:26 AM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

As we are trying to intergrade + find harmony with able bodied I've been looking at my map's + think we should go to Rarotonga which is the largest of the Cook Island's + is the capital it is surrounded by a lot of little volcanic Island's

KizzyKazaer

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4026 on: July 09, 2018, 05:06:29 PM »
Just take us somewhere we can be cool, please...  at the moment, I've persuaded one of those muscular lifeguards to fan me continuously with palm leaves  >desert-island<

SashaQ

• Charter Member
« Reply #4027 on: July 10, 2018, 08:39:49 PM »
Yes it is rather warm...  I'm just about managing, and have had a bit better day today, with some cloud cover even though it is humid so it's not been so scorching...

***  Summer Menu ***

Salmon Fishcakes
Chickpea and Spinach Falafels
Barbecued chilcken

All served with fresh salad

Raspberry Sorbet
Chocolate Ice Cream

Iced Tea
Iced Coffee
Cloudy Lemonade

Yorkshire Tea

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4028 on: July 11, 2018, 07:46:35 AM »
Hello SashaQ

I am very pleased to see YORKSHIRE TEA on the menu. Will you bring an Earn full of Yorkshire tea with milk + sweetener's to my cabin as I have to try + find some where cooler for her who must be obyed

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4029 on: July 11, 2018, 12:54:40 PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer (first officer)

I think Papua New Guinea might be a little cooler as the unrelenting heat in the Cook Islands is causing  a few crew members to have a upset tummy + spend time on the toilet according to Dr House

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4030 on: July 11, 2018, 01:16:53 PM »
USING THE SHIP'S RADIO

Hello Prabhakari come in

How are you getting on trying to bring the Scandivaven A.B to form a NON-patronising harmoney + intergration with disabled people up there we have done well with the Austrailan's +New Zealder's at the moment we are having success in Papua New Gunnia I think i can be diffeclt to get people to understand the value of Togetherness but from little acorn's mighty oak tree's do grow

SashaQ

• Charter Member
« Reply #4031 on: July 11, 2018, 06:49:26 PM »
*kitchen door opens* *squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

*lift door opens and closes. lift ascends*

*lift door opens* *squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

*squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

*wheels the urn of Yorkshire Tea with milk and sweeteners into the Captain's cabin*

That should keep you going for a while, Captain  >thumbsup< >biggrin<

I'll get some oil for that squeaky wheel, though...

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4032 on: July 11, 2018, 07:59:16 PM »
Hello SashaQ

Thankyou for the urn of YORKSHIRE TEA it's a good job I have handle's on the wall's surrounding the toilet

KizzyKazaer

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4033 on: July 11, 2018, 09:18:17 PM »
That summer supper was much relished, especially the cold stuff  >thumbsup<  Here, have a can of WD40 for the annoying wheel  >biggrin<

....the unrelenting heat in the Cook Islands is causing  a few crew members to have a upset tummy + spend time on the toilet according to Dr House

That's far too much information  >yikes<  Better watch yourself with all those gallons of tea - we could have a situation brewing here, pardon the pun...

SashaQ

• Charter Member
« Reply #4034 on: July 12, 2018, 07:35:55 PM »
That summer supper was much relished, especially the cold stuff 

Yes indeed  - very refreshing.  We have a bit of rain today, so that is good as the ground is so dry - still warm outside, but much more pleasant.

Thanks for the WD-40 *oils trolley wheel* - that's better >biggrin<

....the unrelenting heat in the Cook Islands is causing  a few crew members to have a upset tummy + spend time on the toilet according to Dr House

That's far too much information  >yikes<  Better watch yourself with all those gallons of tea - we could have a situation brewing here, pardon the pun... 

>lol< Yes indeed  >yikes<   I have to steer clear of sweeteners myself because they cause things to brew in me, as it were  >blush< but hopefully the Captain will be fine - good to keep fluid levels up in hot weather  >thumbsup<