Author Topic: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher  (Read 539914 times)

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher
« Reply #4050 on: 25 Jul 2018 10:41AM »
A private plane and a carnival!  Who could ask for more  >star<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4051 on: 26 Jul 2018 11:41AM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I checked every one with Dr House that flashing light's would not cause epilate fit's to any impaired person + we considered noise's that might upset some one of a nervous disposition (I try to be a considerate + caring captain). I made sure all my crew had a few bottle's of water to prevent dehydration

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4052 on: 29 Jul 2018 12:02PM »
Hello SashaQ

All the trucks in the carnival run on sugar cane fuel so no pollution like my solar powered ship which (I'm very proud of :-)) the costumes are mind blowing listen to the bell charm's on the tassel's as that girl jirate's + swivel's her upper torso plus her multi coloured braided hair in tune with the beat from the steel drum's

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4053 on: 02 Aug 2018 01:18PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

As all the crew have some form of disability that mean's to some degree we are vulnerable + A.B scoiety shunt's us in to a corner as if they are ashamed of disabled people because we do not fit in to a stereo mould + that is  what a breast feeding mum must feel like because as baby latch's on the breast/lump of fat becomes squashed/knocked from the perfect shape + have to hide in the shadow's because visual image's seem to hold a significant importance like fitting in to a predetermined stereo mould that society deems normal/ average so we have to be radical to get our point over

huhn

« Reply #4054 on: 02 Aug 2018 03:11PM »
there is  a  word for it in german, it is 08/15, after the pre ISO standards from the german
and it means it is general standard and fixes in the standard box

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4055 on: 02 Aug 2018 07:25PM »
Hello hun hun

My German is non-existent so please will you explain to your captain

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4056 on: 02 Aug 2018 09:29PM »
...visual image's seem to hold a significant importance like fitting in to a predetermined stereo mould that society deems normal/ average

Oh, how spot on you are - not just in appearance related to disability, but even for 'ables' when it comes to 'acceptable' body size and shape  > yawn <   Fortunately on the 'Happyness' none of that shallow old bullplop matters, so pass me some more  >chocolate< and  >cake< as I can be as virtually 'well-rounded' as I like here  >thumbsup<

I think Huhn was trying to say that the German number sequence of 08/15 (she wasn't using any German words as such) is a shorthand for 'ticks the box of standard sizes, etc'.  And we sure don't tick any boxes  ;-)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4057 on: 03 Aug 2018 05:13PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

Ticking box's is an activity for vain numskull's who will chop their nose's off just to spite their face's (cosmetic surgery for bombastic burro crats/ pen pusher's who are out of touch with the real World) + I'm eating chocolate as I add my paragraph + I'm proud to be a non-conformist so people who don't like this can put it in a pipe + smoke it !!!!!

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4058 on: 03 Aug 2018 09:18PM »
.. so people who don't like this can put it in a pipe + smoke it !!!!!

Hmmm, they would be frowned on if they did that these days, smoking is even more unacceptable than being fat ... (but it's a close call)

Where are we off to next,  >captain< ?  Not too much humidity, please!

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4059 on: 04 Aug 2018 08:20AM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

When I said (put it in your pipe + smoke it) I meant sit + contemplate the fact's as they are today. About some where  with a reduced humidity how about going to Canada

oldtone27

• Charter Member
« Reply #4060 on: 04 Aug 2018 09:40AM »
Just make sure everyone puts their pipes out before you get there.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4061 on: 04 Aug 2018 11:05AM »
Hello Old Tone

When I talked about pipes I was not been literal  I was meaning take your time to ponder the consequences + don't make decisions hastily as you do not have to conform remember you are an individual + not an extension to the wheelchair

oldtone27

• Charter Member
« Reply #4062 on: 04 Aug 2018 01:22PM »
I did appreciate that. I was trying, unsuccessfully, to be ironic.

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4063 on: 04 Aug 2018 04:58PM »
OldTone - you made me  >lol< so you didn't fail in that regard  ;-)

Canada would be great, especially if we stay there for 'the fall' (autumn) when I understand it can be very beautiful scenery  >thumbsup<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4064 on: 05 Aug 2018 10:58AM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

We can stay + see the Maple leaf etc fall in their season plus we can make the most of our celebrity status to promote our inter-gration + harmony policy's they have tried to pass by laws to encourage people to contort to stereo moulds trying to hide our mis-shaped bodies like bodies missing one/two limbs, a twisted leg/arm a mother displaying a nipple pushed through a button hole trying to be descript while feeding baby as she sits on a park bench in the warmth of a summer sun.