Author Topic: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher  (Read 529246 times)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Re: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher
« Reply #4065 on: August 07, 2018, 08:00:11 AM »
Hello SashaQ

It almost look's as if the street's of Toronto are paved with gold as they are do clean no litter/graffiti they are reflecting the evening sunlight as the sun set's in the east

SashaQ

• Charter Member
« Reply #4066 on: August 10, 2018, 07:29:06 PM »
Yes - beautiful, and we can go ashore to climb the tower (which is very accessible) to enjoy the view from the height.  I don't mind going on the glass floor, either, to see the view straight down into the city below >biggrin<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4067 on: August 12, 2018, 07:18:01 PM »
Hello SashaQ

Isn't it strange logically you know you are safe but looking straight down through the perplex floor you know you are very safe but you still feel giddy/dizzy it is  like sailing through rough sea's on the HAPPYNESS 

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4068 on: August 12, 2018, 07:30:21 PM »
Hello SashaQ

Looking straight down the tower through the perplex floor you still feel giddy + dizzyl giddy/ dizzy even though you know you are safe
+ I thought I would be used to this sensation after all the rough sea's the HAPPYNESS has been through

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4069 on: August 22, 2018, 04:52:57 PM »
Hello SashaQ

If your cooking tutor (Sir Cumfrance) was still part of the crew he would be frightening the population of Toronto + Canada by claming to have flown in a U.F.O saying he was transported from the top of the tower on to the bridge of the U.F.O + eating lunch with the little green men

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4070 on: August 27, 2018, 04:18:54 PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I am tipping from one side to the other in my buggy going off track in this huge/ginormous forested national park watching as the gold coloured leaves rotate + tumble to the multi coloured floor litter of leaves the fearful shook's + pulsations of my body as the buggy tips from side to side  as I go over another half submerged tree root. Is more than worth the spectacular view + if we have any more adrenaline junkie's besides you I will happily lead a convoy of buggy's. >yikes< have I just offered my service's on such a dangerous misson

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4071 on: August 31, 2018, 08:30:05 PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I've decide to put stabilizer's on my buggy as I don't want any broken bone's + any one who   come's for an ramble with me I insist they also have stabilizer's fitted by Eric (our Norse handy man brought on board by Yevette). Sushh be quite there is a large male mouse (with the giant antler's) on a carpet of red, gold + orange leaves, that have just fallen so the tree's can keep all the water for a long hard winter

SashaQ

• Charter Member
« Reply #4072 on: September 05, 2018, 07:44:03 PM »
Hello SashaQ

If your cooking tutor (Sir Cumfrance) was still part of the crew he would be frightening the population of Toronto + Canada by claming to have flown in a U.F.O saying he was transported from the top of the tower on to the bridge of the U.F.O + eating lunch with the little green men

>lol< Yes indeed he would!  >ufo<  >alienbean<

SashaQ

• Charter Member
« Reply #4073 on: September 05, 2018, 07:48:53 PM »
A forest ramble on a stable buggy is a great idea >captain< I enjoy that too, and try to spot lovely birds sitting in the trees

(https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7519/28384915590_bf8a7e0f58_n.jpg)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 07:53:23 PM by SashaQ »

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4074 on: September 05, 2018, 09:36:50 PM »
Hello SashaQ

Lovely to hear from you I was missing my Yorkshire cup of tea  >crying< I had to go  the gallery + I stubbed my toe on the bottom of the oven as I went to boil some water for my early morning cup of tea + I've ordered + paid for a tanker (c-40 tanker to refill our  barge with Yorkshire water. The bird's in the tree's are bird's  of prey in Norway + probably looking at the baby deer as breakfast here in the forest Eric ancestor's would of seen sernero's

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4075 on: September 11, 2018, 08:02:38 PM »
Hello SashaQ

Listen I think I can hear a meadow pipit + if you imagen the sun's present position as 12.00 noon then the noise of the song bird is about 5 'o'clock the glistening of the sunshine on the fiord is quite spectacular. Will you come + join me this afternoon  I've been asked to go + talk about integration with AB society at a local school their will be language interpreter's there as well as sign language interrupter's there + I imagine another sell out crowd. I feel like a pop star but I just strongly believe in fair + equal play for every human no matter how vulnerable they are.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4076 on: September 18, 2018, 05:32:50 PM »
Hello SashaQ

OOOer missus I've just come a cropper I hit a half exposed tree root with my right hand stabilizer + tipped in to a very cold muddy pool so I'm going back to the ship to get a hot shower + changed in to all dry cloth's. So see you back home SashaQ + we can have a game of domino's + a few other crew can join in to make it more interesting.