General chat about anything you want :-)

• 142 Replies

oldtone27

• Charter Member
I'm not sure what the postman will think if you are wearing trainees, but regarding your other apparel i'm sure he/she will have seen far more bizarre outfits.

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
 >lol<

.. and what about those who visit the supermarket still wearing their jim-jams?

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
>biggrin<

Monic1511

• Moderator Welfare Rights
Supermarket in PJ's but what about the school run  >yikes< I also see children sent to the local garage in their PJ's on Sunday mornings - I mean I live in Scotland and it aint warm or dry that often.

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Supermarket in PJ's but what about the school run  >yikes< I also see children sent to the local garage in their PJ's on Sunday mornings - I mean I live in Scotland and it aint warm or dry that often.
lol brrrrr like Geordies not wearing coats.
I am from County Durham  >whistle<

Fiz

• Charter Member
I think I'm coming around again. The first set of builders have finished concreting a patio area and side path and the landscape gardeners have had to postpone the start date for stage 2 until March 25th so I have a gap in which I intend to chill as much as possible.

I enjoy playing hiding seek with Tizzie. Her favourite treats are pedigree dentastix and while she's in the garden I hide one somewhere in the house then wash my hands so she can't smell it on me before letting her in again. It's not long before she smells it, she knows the hiding seek game and gets madly excited and zooms round the house following the smell. They've a strong smell so once in the general area she can't pin point the exact spot so has to seek and when she finds it she throws it up a bit, catches it and runs off to eat it somewhere with a waggy tail. The vet told me they're healthy but very calorific so dogs shouldn't have them more often than every 5 days so it's a game we play occasionally. I love it though. 

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Sounds great fun for you both  >biggrin<  - would Tizzie still enjoy the game with a less 'fattening' treat so you could hide-and-seek more often? 

Having a quiet day today, don't wish to venture out in the strong winds and rain..

SashaQ

• Charter Member
Can the dentastick be broken into pieces so that the cleaning can take place every day but the calories can be spread out over 5 days? 

That is a difficult question - a friend of mine had similar, that one vet told her carrots were good alternatives, but another vet said not...