Feeling faint, giddy and shaking in the middle of the day - suggestions please.

• 3 Replies

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
I am just wondering if anyone else's has an idea what this might be. I usually get up at about 8:30am, watch some tv and potter about, then go on my computer upstairs. For as long as I can remember I get shakey and more spazzy when I am tired and from time to time it would happened in the earlier part of the day. Lately at about 11:30am I have been having something that is a bit like a Menieres Disease attack as in I get giddy and feel like I am falling backwards. However I also shake a lot and feel very weird. I don't ever pass out but it feels like I am going to. I deal with it by asking Mr Sunshine to make me toast and a a drink, after which I slowly feel better.

I asked my counsellor (who I am still seeing) is it is psychological like a panic attack and she suggested it being low blood sugar. If it is low blood sugar will eating even more than I already do in the morning help. One weird thing is my pulse rate only goes up a bit and nothing like when I take Bran out with the powertrike.

Does anyone here have something similar happen to them?

lankou

• Charter Member

Dark_Divinity

• Charter Member and Volunteer
How long on you staring at the computer screen for?

Are you experiencing any twitching/ jerks or involuntary movements?
July 2017- Autism Spectrum Condition.

F2M. Pre-Op.

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
How long on you staring at the computer screen for?
Maybe an hour and a half  sometimes shorter some longer.

Are you experiencing any twitching/ jerks or involuntary movements?
Apart from shaking and 'ordinary' cp symptoms no.

thank you for asking.