• Charter Member

Today's weather

• on: 08 Dec 2018 11:47AM

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

Re: Today's weather

• on: 08 Dec 2018 01:42PM
OH no that poor cat, that is why I try to make sure mine are indoors when the weather is like this.

Its been so grey and wet it makes daylight look dirty.

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 08 Dec 2018 05:13PM
Is that even a proper cat?  Looks like its face is melting!  Whatever, he's not a happy chappy, and it looks like you're getting the same inclement conditions as we are in Somerset (wind and rain.  Again.)

lankou

• Charter Member

• on: 08 Dec 2018 05:34PM
Is that even a proper cat? 

No it isn't, but that picture reminded me of a neighbour's cat which when it was persisting down with rain, instead of going home would stare at me from outside with a look on it's face as if it was my fault.

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 10 Dec 2018 09:54AM
Good thing there has not been a cat like that at my window I would have let it in  >yikes<

The weather here in the Midlands is cold and grey, and it has not rained yet. The willow tree has lost almost all it's leaves and I found out just how cold the soil is when I when I planted the shrub I got for my birthday. Hopefully I did not over water it because the night time chill would kill it.

oldtone27

• Charter Member

• on: 10 Dec 2018 09:59AM
That's one sad cat.

Right now its fine and sunny with clear blue sky and just a little chilly at 6c.

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 10 Dec 2018 05:04PM
Good thing there has not been a cat like that at my window I would have let it in  >yikes<

Did you mean, you would not have let it in? >biggrin<

OldTone, my South West-dwelling compatriot, your weather once more mirrors ours in Somerset - although colder, a welcome break from all that damned wind and rain, IMO!