PIP review pending...

• 34 Replies

Fiz

• Charter Member

Re: PIP review pending...

• on: 28 Apr 2019 09:30AM
Oh paradox I'm so sorry you're being put through this. Especially as quite clearly the report is lies. Once your appeal is over put a complaint in about the health professional for lying to their governing body GMC/HCPC in the that the health professional who told lies (proved by the tribunal overturning their decision and the discrepancies between their assessment and the clear facts and hopefully they too will get a warning. Or being removed from the register if they've done this before.

paradox

• Silver Member

• on: 28 Apr 2019 06:05PM
Hi everyone and thank you all for the helpful advice and good wishes.
I have the report. Some of the lies are astounding! lots of them!
I have gone through it bit by bit, outlined all thats wrong, stated yet again
what I am able to do and what I cant etc etc....all backed up yet again with medical
evidence.
One of the most shocking things in it is the assessor commented that I was in my wheelchair
the entire time i was there....my carer indeed pushed me in and stayed with me.
He then commented that taking into account the medication i take and my muscular loss
he decided I can walk more than 20 metres but not more than 50 metres! Despite me not taking a step the entire
time and despite not examining my muscular loss etc! Its based on nothing more than a massive assumption for
which he had no evidence whatsoever! He has no way of judging my pain levels from that assumption and no way of establishing I can do this safely, repeatedly etc etc.....I simply couldn't! I have been on enhanced level on mobility for 19 years now, both DLA and PIP until this latest review.
I will be sending off my pack to them tomorrow. I had help getting it all done over the weekend.
The whole thing is a disgrace!

paradox

• Silver Member

• on: 01 May 2019 10:42AM
Update - I received the Heath Professional's report and its even worse than the decision maker report!
He actually stated in his opinion I can walk 50-200 metres! Incredible!! They agreed last time I can only walk 1 to 20 metres! I am seething!! So many lies in it and even more than was in the decision makers award.
My pack of documents for the mandatory reconsideration was delivered yesterday. Lets see what comes of that.
I am mentally and physically drained. I have an ESA review in 6 months too. Its never ending!

Hi everyone and thank you all for the helpful advice and good wishes.
I have the report. Some of the lies are astounding! lots of them!
I have gone through it bit by bit, outlined all thats wrong, stated yet again
what I am able to do and what I cant etc etc....all backed up yet again with medical
evidence.
One of the most shocking things in it is the assessor commented that I was in my wheelchair
the entire time i was there....my carer indeed pushed me in and stayed with me.
He then commented that taking into account the medication i take and my muscular loss
he decided I can walk more than 20 metres but not more than 50 metres! Despite me not taking a step the entire
time and despite not examining my muscular loss etc! Its based on nothing more than a massive assumption for
which he had no evidence whatsoever! He has no way of judging my pain levels from that assumption and no way of establishing I can do this safely, repeatedly etc etc.....I simply couldn't! I have been on enhanced level on mobility for 19 years now, both DLA and PIP until this latest review.
I will be sending off my pack to them tomorrow. I had help getting it all done over the weekend.
The whole thing is a disgrace!

Monic1511

• on: 01 May 2019 04:01PM
 >hugs< The mr will take on average 28 days so try and forget about it for a wee while, difficult as they have cut your money but for own sanity try to ignore it.

paradox

• Silver Member

• on: 01 May 2019 11:05PM
Thank you for the advice, yes you are right, I really must try and take a step  back for a while.