• 34 Replies

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

A Very Happy Christmas to all Ouchers

• on: 24 Dec 2018 09:33AM
Just wanted to wish you all the compliments of the season:

>cracker< >snowball< >reindeer< >pudding< >holly<

I hope it's a good one, however and wherever you are spending it - I shall be off to Mum and Dad's later this afternoon where I shall be staying until at least the 27th (well, all the Christmas food is there  >biggrin< ) What's your plans?

Mabelcat

• Charter Member
Thank you Kizzy and Merry Christmas one and all.

I know I don't post that much these days but I do think of you all.  I'm back at work now after a break due to mental health stuff but seem to be ok.  The fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue are on going and annoying.

I'm having a cooking day today and hoping to see my chap tomorrow but it may just be the cats and me as he has a small son to see as well.

lankou

• Charter Member
I am about to roll the big stone over the cave entrance so my wife and I can have a Christmas together for the first time for over 30 years.

ally

Spent the afternoon sitting by the pool having a BBQ.  It's hot here, and, there's green parrots flying overhead.  I'm four hours ahead of everyone, so, will probably celebrate Christmas before most ouchers.  I'm in Dubai with My family.  It won't be a cold Christmas, but, certainly a warm one.  Have a good Christmas where ever you are, and, whatever you're doing.  Merry Christmas X

oldtone27

• Charter Member
I'm with family in Devon. Not cold but dreer today and forecast same tomorrow.  Anyhow a very happy Christmas to everyone.

huhn

merry Christmas, I  see tomorrow my little one , otherwise I am alone, my big ones are  all working over  the holiday season.

SteveX

Happy Christmas to all!   I hope you all have a great time.
as for myself, I feel like sleeping through it all but my mum wants me to stay with her for a few days so I have a taxi booked for 8pm tonight to take me there.

Have a good time, love you all.   >bighugs<
Member of POMMAS

Richard_D

• Charter Member and Volunteer
Merry Christmas to everyone on here.  >bighugs<
July 2017- Autism Spectrum Condition.

Sunny Clouds

• Charter Member
Happy Christmas, everyone!

My mood crashed this autumn.  What triggered it is neither here nor there.  My falls are still frequent and I've been referred back to my neuro.  Meanwhile I've managed to smash my wrist and sprain my ankle.  A surprising number of people have been helping me to cope with Christmas, so I'm metaphorically passing on some hugs here.
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

JLR2

Merry Christmas folks  :-)   My family are, thankfully, a couple of hundred mile awa' doon in Glasgow, me? I'm on ma tod wi'only the telly (news channel), my music system and apart from the call I'll have later today wi'Berlin all I'll be getting up to is trying to work oot what else I can recycle into something else it wasn't intended to be >biggrin< 

Frances

• Charter Member
Heres Wishing one and all The Happiest and healthiest Xmas possible.  >bighugs<
Ryan and I are as usual home Alone.
Large Son did ring Last night as Did my Big Bro.He is very poorly but several years older than me and old age does not come alone !!
That is all thats left of our family.
Nothing special today except yummy food !
Duck in orange sauce for dinner,With lots of roast Veg Great thing frozen food !!
You need to give love to receive it.

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Got to love the fact there are allsorts of prepared/frozen food making the day easier  >thumbsup<

Happy Holidays and very best wishes to all of you Xxx

This next bit might sound a bit melancholy, it is just me being me as I sometimes am.  

Most everyone know what Christmas is supposed to be whether it is a Christian version with Midnight Mass and the extra verses to hymns that only get sung on the day itself or if it is about the food, Santa, reindeer and memories of friends and families - maybe a combination of both. The thing is though a lot of people here know what it is to 'celebrate' the day when our bodies and minds are not compatible to the situations we find ourselves in. Special days like today can have a weaving ribbon of saddness that tugs us towards the grey. Sometimes the grey clouds everything and the day is lost, and others there is Christmas food, tv and movies that bring us back to brighten our day. I hope those of you here reading this post know there is always tomorrow or the next day, or the next, there are always people who care and want life to be better.

Cheers to each and everyone of us >heart<  >bighugs<

It's Christmasssssssss Look to the future it's only just begun

Tony_Demoncy

• Silver Member
  • Wait - what?!
Merry Christmas one and all. A friend is over to cook us both Christmas Lunch and to natter.
I Came I Saw I Fell Over (Tony)

What...yes but...but..alright. Boo tells me that I'm raving again. I did not notice a difference, but I shall heed his word, nonetheless.

Monic1511

• Moderator Welfare Rights
Merry Christmas to you all,
I hope your days has been good - this was my first long lie (past 7am) in a fortnight so I enjoyed that.  Had a lovely day in my pj's without anyone else.  all the best for the rest of the season.

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
>thumbsup< >biggrin<