What a great week not

• 6 Replies

gus

• Diamond member

What a great week not

• on: 15 Mar 2019 10:50AM
What a week I am diagnosed with yet another condition and have to attend hospital for a chest x-ray, My doctors surgery changes my doctor without informing me causing me lots of stress. This morning we discover some a**e has hit our motability car and damaged it its still drivable but will need to be repaired. We have to pay 100 and all the inconvenience of removing my scooter and all our possessions from the car and possible having a courtesy car. Sometimes you just want to scream  :-(   
« Last Edit: 15 Mar 2019 11:55AM by gus »

gus

• Diamond member

Re: What a great week not

• on: 15 Mar 2019 02:01PM
I said to my wife can this week get any worse me and my big mouth, now I need to visit the dentist just snapped a tooth in half. :-(

SteveX

• on: 15 Mar 2019 07:20PM
I said to my wife can this week get any worse me and my big mouth, now I need to visit the dentist just snapped a tooth in half. :-(

oh that sucks..  I had a trip to the dentist last week, 2 fillings, 1 extraction and a cleaning and a week later I'm now in 3x more pain than I was before I went.   >doh<
Member of POMMAS

Monic1511

• Moderator Welfare Rights

• on: 15 Mar 2019 08:52PM
 >hugs<  >crying<
Hopefully that's all the bad news over with.
I hope the dental treatment has worked.
 >bighugs<

huhn

• on: 16 Mar 2019 06:28PM
my  big girl  joins  you, her wisdom tooth has to be removed, good news she has only  2 and 2 are non existing, so when anyone  says  humans have 32 teeth that is not true >lol<  >lol<  >lol< but really I get slowly  exhausted to explain that we are a family of rare medical conditions. otherwise it was getting to boring >cool<  >cool<  >cool<

gus

• Diamond member

• on: 30 Mar 2019 03:22PM
>hugs<  >crying<
Hopefully that's all the bad news over with.
I hope the dental treatment has worked.
 >bighugs<

Unfortunately I could not get a dentist appointment until April unless we paid private.

Update on the car it is more damaged than I thought so it will take longer to repair. The man who answered my call at the garage repair center when I inquired about a courtesy car was so rude and could not have cared less that non of their courtesy vehicles were suitable. I called motability and they gave me a number to call and it has now been arranged a suitable vehicle will be hired.

Fiz

• Charter Member

• on: 07 May 2019 06:12AM
Sorry about the car gus, is it back yet? A full sized shopping trolley hit my driver's door causing a massive dent and 3 scratches but the insurance company said that counts as a minor wear and tear and I'm allowed 3 during the motability lease so I've not had to fix it. That's good because I don't have 100. I hope yours is fixed or almost done. So annoying when it's not your fault though isn't it.