Don't forget to ...

• 5 Replies

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

Don't forget to ...

• on: 30 Mar 2019 04:58PM
... change your clocks tonight, one hour forward and the beginning of British Summer Time (So they say). 

Must say I prefer this change to the autumn one when we gain an extra hour, that really puts my body clock out - how about the rest of you, are you BST or GMT fans?

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

Re: Don't forget to ...

• on: 31 Mar 2019 09:52AM
My bedside clock said 9:30am so I thought I better get up, then I see this thread and go ahhhhhh. Darn it the bedside clock is a Dab one so automatically changes so it was only actually 8:30am except everyone sprang forward an hour.

Hugs to all those reading who have work tomorrow, I am so glad Mr Sunshine is on his holidays otherwise I would be worried about the schedule change and his mental health.

Thank you Kizzy  >hugs<

huhn

• on: 31 Mar 2019 03:34PM
This time not to bad,  we have here  a long weekend, fools day is here national day so long sleep guaranteed

JLR2

• on: 31 Mar 2019 08:55PM
I managed to remember to change the various clocks and watches I have but wonder if the changes being brought in by the EU will be adopted by the UK and if they are we will have seen the last clock changing. Mind you I think the last time (no pun intended) the UK government debated ending the winter/summer time changing of the clocks they decided to keep things as they are now.

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 31 Mar 2019 09:29PM
...the last time (no pun intended) the UK government debated ending the winter/summer time changing of the clocks they decided to keep things as they are now.

Now why has Brexit suddenly popped into my mind...

Would love to stay on BST, could be something good coming out of the EU for a change!

Huhn, you have April 1st as a 'Fools Day' too?  We've certainly got enough fools for the time of year - most of them being in the House of Commons  >whistle<

JLR2

• on: 31 Mar 2019 10:45PM
Maybe that idea that was suggested last time the government debated the clock changing issue, the one where the UK split its time zoning, Scotland being put into in another zone due to the way British Summertime being permanently set, will be introduced.