Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher

• 4217 Replies

SashaQ

• Charter Member
Hello captain

our ship HAPPINESS is a metaphorical bridge

Wise words indeed...

The weather this week has been quite autumnal, but I think it will be warm again tomorrow.  I like icecream with a flake too  >biggrin<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello SashaQ

How's my wooly friend with the blue titfa/hat. Yesterday I went to the dentist with a  wobbly front tooth the dentist said a crown on the tooth was loose then he took a x-ray of tooth + he said the root's had crumbled + i will  have to to the dental hospital to have them removed + when U get the date's I will tell my first officer Kizzy Kazaer to take over as temporary captain >yikes<  >crying<  >crying<

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Ooh, that sounds nasty (I shudder at anything to do with dentists and teeth) - but you don't have to sound so horrified at the idea of me being your stand-in  ;-)

The weather this week has been quite autumnal, but I think it will be warm again tomorrow.  I like icecream with a flake too  >biggrin<

Certainly is considerably warmer now - bit of a shock to the system after cooler conditions the last couple of weeks...Have you ever tried ice-cream with a dollop of clotted cream on?  Sheer yummy indulgence, but in very hot weather you have to eat it quick before it makes a mess (yes, I did find that out for myself  >doh< )