Forum > Cafe

Jist a moan

(1/2) > >>

JLR2:
It's always the same, I do a big washing and now we get the rain bucketing doon  :-(  It cannot just be me, can it? It feels like I am some sort of natural switch, I sit looking out the main windows at sunshine, I step out the door and I'm being pelted by the rain and so I return to the house look out the window at the sunshine >steam<  I really wonder sometimes if I'm being watched by some clown hiding behind the nearest cloud who's just waiting to see me step out the door.

I know my thoughts are just daft but by heck the number of times I've experienced the routine I've described is beyond a joke. Much of my frustration is brought about I think through when many of these happenings happen. Usually they happen just when I could be doing well without it, like today I'm trying to get myself organised for heading to Glasgow tomorrow and due to circumstances I can not leave the hoose a tip to be tidied up when I return. Och well there we go, such is life :-)

lankou:

--- Quote from: JLR2 on 02 Jul 2019 09:16AM ---It's always the same, I do a big washing and now we get the rain bucketing doon  :-(  It cannot just be me, can it?

--- End quote ---

I only have to step outside and it starts raining.

KizzyKazaer:
It's called The Law of Soddeth, JLR - and here's something else for you to grouse about if you want; I've moved the thread to a more appropriate destination  ;-)

huhn:
i know this also very well, but to it the weather comes from west and there i have a  big mountain so i can see the big black  clouds  first very late when it is to late and i  overlook the sunny beaches in front of me.

Monic1511:
Its not the first time its been sunny at the front of my house but chukin it doon at the back, I have a kitchen pulley to save the hassle of trying to dry anything outside in Scotland

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version