PIP review not always bad news

• 7 Replies

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

PIP review not always bad news

• on: 09 Sep 2019 05:55PM
Just to say that those 11-months-before-end-date reviews that we get on PIP are not always problematic - got the results of mine and my PIP is staying the same (enhanced daily living).  It's also been awarded until August 2022 so I don't have to go through doing the form again in January 2020 (the original end date).  Without a face-to-face or any other hassle at all!

So when your review form comes through don't automatically assume that the DWP will stop your benefit...

Monic1511

Re: PIP review not always bad news

• on: 09 Sep 2019 06:52PM
Hi Kizzy

Good to hear some good news,  thanks for the feedback on the every revolving PIP process
 >hugs<
Monic

Jockice

• Charter Member

• on: 26 Sep 2019 11:56AM
Cheers Kizzy. Incidentally, I still haven't heard anything since the text to say they'd received my form, so I'm rather hoping they've forgotten all about me.

auntieCtheM

• Charter Member
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 26 Sep 2019 06:25PM
Well done Kizzy.

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 26 Sep 2019 09:22PM
Thanks Monic, Jockice and auntie - I was half-expecting to have to fight for it, such was my confidence in the system!

...I still haven't heard anything since the text to say they'd received my form, so I'm rather hoping they've forgotten all about me.

You'd be lucky, ducky  >biggrin< Taking their time about it though, aren't they??   >x-fingers<  next communication from them is a good decision for you  >thumbsup<

Jockice

• Charter Member

• on: 26 Sep 2019 10:18PM
I simply can't wait!

SashaQ

• Charter Member

• on: 27 Sep 2019 07:54PM
That is good news, Kizzy - glad there wasn't too much hassle  >star<

I got a brown envelope from DWP today, but it was only to tell me about the changes in the law, and confirm that they didn't apply to me, so that was fine - phew.

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 27 Sep 2019 09:27PM
>tah< Sasha - and don't you wish the DWP could use a different kind of envelope for that sort of thing?  >erm<