cut to the bare bone

• 5 Replies

huhn

cut to the bare bone

• on: 11 Dec 2019 04:59AM
in November the benefits for  people with  handy cap was drastically cut,  it covers only bread and water . nobody was informed and found out by  people when they run out of money in the bank. when nothing happens I sit  in the new year without water and electricity, telephone and I can forget to have my girl back , I have no money to feed her or pay the transport. Christmas is by candle light in bed to keep warm.

auntieCtheM

• Charter Member
  • Super Hero Member

Re: cut to the bare bone

• on: 11 Dec 2019 07:10PM
Is there a protest group you can join to make your feelings known to the politicians?

Monic1511

• on: 11 Dec 2019 08:54PM
 >bighugs<  :-(  >crying<
Im so sorry I just wish that there was something we could do other than give you a place to vent
 >bighugs<

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 12 Dec 2019 09:35PM
They didn't even have the courtesy to tell you??  I've never heard of such a shambolic, inhuman system  >steam<

Are there any family members or friends you could visit for a day or longer over Christmas so at least you get a decent meal?

Sunny Clouds

• Charter Member

• on: 13 Dec 2019 06:01PM
Last night, I looked this up and found out about the demonstration/march in Cyprus by parents of disabled children earlier this month. 

Sadly, I think I've become relatively accustomed to the situation for disabled adults becoming worse in a range of countries, but it still hurts to hear what's happening to you, Huhn, and somehow it seems the worse for your daughter & your time together also being affected by it.

Is the Pancyprian Alliance for Disability being heard or are they just being ignored by the government?

I started to type lots of suggestions from times when I've had no money, including when I was street homeless, but it would sound like sermonising and not take the pain away.

So hugs instead?

>bighugs<  >bighugs<  >bighugs<
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

huhn

• on: 13 Dec 2019 07:26PM
back payments are coming, till the next time. but how it looks we move slowly forward. i got a  rejection for  welfare payments, but today a call that i have to send a different form with my long story  what happened why and what we do  as next. how it looks complaining and going public is helping, but i like to have  a low profile and in the back ground.