Catellite Dish

• 5 Replies

lankou

• Charter Member

Catellite Dish

• on: 14 Feb 2020 10:01AM
Ignore, I don't appear to be able to post pictures anymore.
« Last Edit: 14 Feb 2020 10:03AM by lankou »

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

Re: Catellite Dish

• on: 14 Feb 2020 11:24AM
I'm sure it was very funny, Lankou..

If there's some problem with the site that isn't allowing you to post images, perhaps PM Strontium Green with a description of how and where it's failing?

lankou

• Charter Member

• on: 14 Feb 2020 11:30AM
I'm sure it was very funny, Lankou..

If there's some problem with the site that isn't allowing you to post images, perhaps PM Strontium Green with a description of how and where it's failing?

I have had a problem posting pictures into forums for some time. I blame Google.
It appears I can post my own pictures though.

lankou

• Charter Member

Strontium Green

• Administrator
  • Gold Member

• on: 14 Feb 2020 04:00PM
Hi Lankou,

Clicking on that Tapatalk address does not take me to a image so I think it is something to do with the app.

If you look a the Insert and image icon above the  >star< you should get a pop up that asks for the image details once you fill that in please click insert.

To get the address for the image right click and choose copy image address. If the image is in a public area it should work.

Looking good btw  >biggrin<

lankou

• Charter Member

• on: 14 Feb 2020 05:30PM
Hi Lankou,

Clicking on that Tapatalk address does not take me to a image so I think it is something to do with the app.

If you look a the Insert and image icon above the  >star< you should get a pop up that asks for the image details once you fill that in please click insert.

To get the address for the image right click and choose copy image address. If the image is in a public area it should work.

Looking good btw  >biggrin<

My neighbours thought I had built a gun emplacement in my back garden, not a barbecue.
So with help of a friend who has a good camera and a collection of replica guns, I thought I would keep them guessing.