Author Topic: How to move to different section  (Read 643 times)

Sunny Clouds

• Charter Member
How to move to different section
« on: 23 Feb 2020 01:43PM »
I recently started a thread and I was sure I'd started it in the 3am area and I've only just realised it's in the news area.  There's a lot I wouldn't have said if I'd realised where it was.  Is it possible to get it moved?
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Re: How to move to different section
« Reply #1 on: 24 Feb 2020 04:47PM »
Sorry about the delay in answering. I can only see one recent thread started in News by you so I will move it to 3am and if I picked the wrong one I will move it back - Just let me kno okay?

Sunny Clouds

• Charter Member
« Reply #2 on: 25 Feb 2020 01:21AM »
Sunshine to the rescue!  Thanks.
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: 25 Feb 2020 05:29PM »
My apologies for missing this as I might not have been online on the day you posted your request, Sunny - typical  >doh<

Sunny Clouds

• Charter Member
« Reply #4 on: 25 Feb 2020 11:06PM »
It was me that didn't pay attention to what I was posting where, so it's me that owes the apologies.

>bighugs<