Author Topic: Managing dental problems at home during Covid-19  (Read 193 times)

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Managing dental problems at home during Covid-19
« on: 06 Apr 2020 11:57AM »
I got this link  in an email from My Dentist

https://www.mydentist.co.uk/dental-health/dental-treatments/managing-dental-problems-at-home-during-covid-19?utm_campaign=1722778_Self

I have lost two fillings so it was lucky for me that I had some temporary filling material to hand. The one I used is DenTek Temparin Filling Material Single Item and I applied to the small holes about 7pm and did not eat or drink anything until the next morning. Today is the second day and the temporary fillings seem to be holding. The one on my front tooth feels lumping and my TN has been aggravated, nevertheless I believe it is better than holes because I have quote soft teeth.

I ordered some more Dentek from Ebay and it is coming from America  >yikes<

JLR2

Re: Managing dental problems at home during Covid-19
« Reply #1 on: 06 Apr 2020 05:20PM »
I do hope Trump's no' heard about this exporting of anything that might be of benefit to others, guns, missiles or fighter aircraft no problem but relating to health no chance beyond that is private health insurance.

Sunshine

« Reply #2 on: 12 Apr 2020 12:38PM »
 >lol<  >thumbsup<

Sunshine

« Reply #3 on: 18 Apr 2020 10:13AM »
The DenTek has arrived  and because it came in a pack of three I have at least one spare so already posted on Facebook that if some one needs it I will send it free of charge. The same offer applies here although it would mean I would need a postal address. Hopefully I am the only one who looses fillings during the lockdown period.

The temporary filling lasted about 5 days at a time on the front tooth and is still mostly intact on the side tooth. Please be aware you are not to remove the filling material yourself and need to let your dentist know what you have done before they remove it.

Stay safe everyone.