Author Topic: Cold case's  (Read 859 times)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Cold case's
« on: 17 Apr 2020 01:04PM »
Hello ALL OUCHER'S

I have just had an idea for a stage play + I was thinking a group of disabled people working with retired police officer's + no A.B person to be acting as a private eye's to help solve a crime that happened 5,10 30 year's ago + who would suspect some one in a wheelchair with a blind person while they are in a friendly group with an ex police officer pushing the disabled person asking question's about the local history E.G what business were op-parting in the area a few year's ago, was it a rough area what if any important/memorible events happed on this or near by streets as me + my friends are collecting incident's for the local history group

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Cold case's
« Reply #1 on: 17 Apr 2020 08:37PM »
Ah, but have you decided on whodunnit?  Would be even more interesting if the murderer turned out to be one of those oh-so-innocent disabled 'friendly' folk >devil<

Sunshine

« Reply #2 on: 18 Apr 2020 10:04AM »
The lack of wheelchair access in general would make it difficult to investigate and look for clues. You have skirted passed the premise for the movie The Bone Collector.

Oh wait what about Ironside?

oldtone27

• Charter Member
« Reply #3 on: 18 Apr 2020 10:45AM »
As I recall Ironside didn't actually do the investigative leg work, he had a PI for that. He was the attorney.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4 on: 18 Apr 2020 09:57PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

The first person to be killed could be a patronising by passer bye who was patting the wheelchair user  on the head + asking the friend pushing the W/c if the occupant is alright + the impaired person pulling a STUN gun + shooting the ignorant person so they wake up with an all mighty head ache + feeling absolutely knackered the W/c pusher is an ex/retired copper so getting around a lot of access problems + each of them has a clean driving license so can take the disabled  person around town b+ they have a blue badge so avoiding over zealous traffic wardens

Sunny Clouds

• Charter Member
« Reply #5 on: 18 Apr 2020 11:21PM »
That would make a brilliant play or film.

I don't play computer games but I wonder whether it wouldn't also make a good game.
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #6 on: 19 Apr 2020 03:53PM »
Hello Sunny Clouds

Thank you for the positive support it was good to see my outrageous ideas not to be shoot down in flames. it is very encouraging

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #7 on: 20 Apr 2020 03:28PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

We could call our self's THE REBELLIOUS INDEPENDENCE MOVEMENT (that could be the name of of our stage play).  The first patronising person we shoot with a stun gun should be a celebrity/personality/well known character so Able bodied rule's how mud

ATurtle

• The Awesome Turtle Blog
« Reply #8 on: 20 Apr 2020 06:59PM »
As I recall Ironside didn't actually do the investigative leg work, he had a PI for that. He was the attorney.
Ironside did the deductive bit, letting his staff do the leg work.  He did interrogate some people, and questioned a few more.  Ironside was the Police Chief, however, when shot on vacation and paralysed was forced to retire and became a consultant to the SFPD.
Tony.

"I choose not to place "DIS", in my ability." - Robert M. Hensel

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #9 on: 20 Apr 2020 08:30PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

We could call our self's THE REBELLIOUS INDEPENDENCE MOVEMENT (that could be the name of of our stage play).  The first patronising person we shoot with a stun gun should be a celebrity/personality/well known character so Able bodied rule's how mud

Think you hit the post button too soon there, Bule  ;-) I really want to know how that sentence ends now!

Stun guns??  >yikes<  That's not very friendly  >lol<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #10 on: 20 Apr 2020 09:55PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

A stun gun is a reasonable answer to having your benefit's  cancelled when  you are extremely hungry + cold with few cloth's + no heating in a drafts filled house so you have to stand up for your self (metaphorically speaking)

If we stun gun a well known person we can get a lot of publicity to further our cause with out to much physical effort

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #11 on: 21 Apr 2020 04:08PM »
 HELLO kIZZY KAZAER

You say a stun gun isn't very friendly but remember Pride go'es before a fall + a real gun would mean a life sentence in a nasty over crowed jail where a stun gun means a hang over type head ache + all the muscle's of the body screaming for a good night's sleep so that's what able bodied ignorant people get for a condensing + patronizing attitude of a useful member of society + a sympathetic jury would  not find me guilty of any crime

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #12 on: 21 Apr 2020 06:19PM »
Well, it's good to fantasise sometimes, just as long as it stays in our heads - no-one can be 'done' for a thought crime as far as I know, or I'd be banged up for life  >biggrin<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #13 on: 22 Apr 2020 02:36PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

You have to have the courage to stand up (metaphorically) for what you believe in + that is why I think a stage play of a team of disabled private investigators

Sunny Clouds

• Charter Member
« Reply #14 on: 22 Apr 2020 06:05PM »
I think sometimes in drama turning thoughts and emotions into very visual actions can make a big point.

I liken it to when people make a point with cartoons.  I love Private Eye cartoons, but most of them have a significant degree of unreality. 

Then again, if we take the history of detective novels, plays and films, there's often a level of exaggeration or unreality anyway.  How on earth did Miss Marple or Father Brown get tangled up in so many murders?  In this day and age, someone would be getting suspicious and investigating them for the trail of corpses wherever they went.

So I'll go with a bloke in a wheelchair with a stun gun.  Could we maybe also have a couple of cameo roles for people with other impairments who can be equally 'shocking' in their responses?  Gosh, this has stirred something inside me.  I can picture someone who's profoundly deaf with a device that creates a shock wave to temporarily deafen anyone that shows no tolerance for them, or a blind person with some sort of bright light that dazzles and leaves the horrid person with a nasty headache for a couple of days.
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)