Author Topic: Handicare stairlift question  (Read 287 times)

RoseRodent

• Charter Member
  • Diamond member
Handicare stairlift question
« on: 26 Apr 2020 03:10PM »
Does anyone have a relatively recent Handicare stairlift who could take a picture of the electrical box with some kind of scale (another common item in the pic, for example)?

I need to replace my stair lights but am getting a Handicare lift in the next couple of weeks and cannot get the fitter to show me a picture of the electrical box, just it's "similar to the old one" - how similar matters massively. Thanks

Fiz

• Charter Member
Re: Handicare stairlift question
« Reply #1 on: 25 May 2020 02:48PM »
I don't know what you mean by the electrical box but I assume you mean the electrical supply? I have a handicare stairlift that is recent. I will attempt to attach/add a photo if I can. If this isn't what you mean just say and I will take a photo of another part of the chair lift.

Fiz

• Charter Member
« Reply #2 on: 25 May 2020 02:50PM »
Flippin eck I managed to attach a photo!  >cool<

lankou

• Charter Member
« Reply #3 on: 25 May 2020 03:49PM »

I have so ask what bodger did that?

Fiz

• Charter Member
« Reply #4 on: 25 May 2020 03:53PM »

I have so ask what bodger did that?
Can't remember the name of the company but you should see the rest of this council house, that's a masterpiece! That said, my wet room is very posh and well installed. I'm happy with the Handicare stair lift though I take it personally when it makes a grinding noise when giving me a lift  >doh< . It does the job though  >biggrin< .