Author Topic: Scraping the bottom of the barrel, Johnson.  (Read 367 times)

JLR2

Scraping the bottom of the barrel, Johnson.
« on: 02 May 2020 11:05PM »
Johnson's really pushing the Cummings agenda, now he's claiming the doctors at the hospital where he claims he was being treated for conoravirus were drawing up plans for the announcing of his death, just who the f does he think he's kidding? I guess they, Johnson/Cummings didn't feel their first pack of lies was enough now we have them looking to embellish the story even more.

Let me put it this way, if Johnson had been anywhere near death's door he would have been immediately put onto a ventilator but he wasn't. This is the man, who we were being told was, 'sitting up in bed chatting with nursing staff' quite the thing but now we are to believe he was near death? pull the other one.

It appears Johnson has been re-reading Trump's playbook, if your lie isn't big enough make it bigger and hope there are even more mugs who will believe it.

Sunny Clouds

• Charter Member
Re: Scraping the bottom of the barrel, Johnson.
« Reply #1 on: 03 May 2020 12:22AM »
What happened was probably more like this:-

Hospital board meeting

(Director/Trustee) "Mr Chairman, do we have a designated spokesman to deal with press enquiries regarding the prime minister?"
(Chair) "Chief Executive, could you clarify whether someone has been appointed to deal with this?" 
(CEO) "Yes, Chair, Mr Bloggins, our senior press officer is liasing with the Downing Street press team and will make such announcements are needed as regards recovery or worsening.  In the unlikely event of his death, Mr Bloggins will also ensure that the Prime Minister's family is sensitively informed first and liase with the press office at Buckingham Palace and the Deputy Prime Minister before making any public announcement.  Would you like him to notify you before any announcements?"
(Chair) "No, that's not necessary, but I'd like to be kept briefed of any changes.  Are there any questions?  No?  Next item on the agenda..."
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

Sunshine

« Reply #2 on: 03 May 2020 05:21AM »
 >biggrin<

Every super hero needs a origin story.

It would be amazing if we got to the point in the UK when the NHS no longer needed saving.

JLR2

« Reply #3 on: 03 May 2020 06:26AM »
"I'd like to be kept briefed"  If only Johnson could keep his briefed. I don't know if it's true that when baby saw daddy the his first words were, 'I demand a DNA test'.

"It would be amazing if we got to the point in the UK when the NHS no longer needed saving"  Johnson has that in hand, just as soon, probably about the same time as a vaccine for Covid19 is announced, he'll be telling the country the NHS is no longer in danger....it has been sold to a US corporation.